Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT350R - Twister Orange - MSRP

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I received a phone call earlier today from a SM who offered me a 2020 GT350R that is painted in Twister Orange and comes equipped with the Technology Package, Exposed CF Dash and Full Vehicle Cover.

This car is selling at MSRP and personally really like this rare color.

Anyone interested please send me a PM with your contact information after which time I will put you in direct touch with the Sales Manager for this dealership.

:)
Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I received a phone call earlier today from a SM who offered me a 2020 GT350R that is painted in Twister Orange and comes equipped with the Technology Package, Exposed CF Dash and Full Vehicle Cover.

This car is selling at MSRP and personally really like this rare color.

Anyone interested please send me a PM with your contact information after which time I will put you in direct touch with the Sales Manager for this dealership.

Had a chance to personally look at this very cool R model today and must say that the body panel gaps and overall condition were very good along with the CF wheels and CF wing in showroom condition which of course they should be based on being a brand new vehicle.

Must say that the body panel gaps on this R are much better than my R therefore very happy for whoever ends up with this car.:clap::clap:

Chassis number is "LR139" and based on what I can tell this is 1 of 4 Twister Orange R's built so far in this particular configuration.

Also happy to hear that this outstanding Twister Orange R appears to be sold but will confirm more going forward!

:sunglasses:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
and Full Vehicle Cover
why is that a line item that gets called out? Don't they all by default? And why would something as pedestrian as a vehicle cover matter when the aftermarket is probably 10x better product?

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
It’s an option not added with the car

Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
It’s an option not added with the car
Mike, appreciate you answering that very intelligent and well thought out question.

Obviously he's trolling again and suggest that he needs to head back to the Camaro forum with his 1LE and can continue trolling over there.

BTW, I really like the looks of these TO GT350's and especially when equipped with the CF wheels and wing and obviously very few around to boot which is pretty cool as well!

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Lmao! That’s funny stuff :cwl:

Sponsored