Sponsored

2020 350s Done?

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
I tried posting this question in a couple of other places, but did not receive a response. I also searched the threads, but I could not find an answer. I have a Heritage Shelby GT350 on order, the order was submitted 8/31 and is listed as in production? My question is, will this or any other performance Mustang in or set for production be built? I questions this, because of the information regarding tires and the cold on the main page. I also question this, because when would Ford start to build the new 2021 Mustangs, or are they built along side the 2020s? Again, I apologize if this information is covered somewhere else on the forum. Also, if anyone believes I will receive my order, when do you think it might arrive. My dealer is in Georgia, but I will have it covered trailered to VA.
Sponsored

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
I tried posting this question in a couple of other places, but did not receive a response. I also searched the threads, but I could not find an answer. I have a Heritage Shelby GT350 on order, the order was submitted 8/31 and is listed as in production? My question is, will this or any other performance Mustang in or set for production be built? I questions this, because of the information regarding tires and the cold on the main page. I also question this, because when would Ford start to build the new 2021 Mustangs, or are they built along side the 2020s? Again, I apologize if this information is covered somewhere else on the forum. Also, if anyone believes I will receive my order, when do you think it might arrive. My dealer is in Georgia, but I will have it covered trailered to VA.
I assume you already have the VIN number?

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
You're all good then. If the car is in Production now, you'll probably get it in mid December.
I really appreciate your response, I was reading on the Tesla forum that a VIN did not guarantee anything lol. I know we are talking about two different cars, but that plus the Ford not shipping cars with performance tires during the winter made me a little nervous. Congrats on your R and that BMW... we have ordered a M5 from Steve Thomas BMW in Cali.

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
I really appreciate your response, I was reading on the Tesla forum that a VIN did not guarantee anything lol. I know we are talking about two different cars, but that plus the Ford not shipping cars with performance tires during the winter made me a little nervous. Congrats on your R and that BMW... we have ordered a M5 from Steve Thomas BMW in Cali.
Ya Tesla is a whole 'nother level of craziness!

I think the order banks closed in October and they stop shipping cars with Cup 2 tires in January and February if I'm not mistaken. If you haven't driven a 350 yet, you'll love it. The cars are pretty special. Congrats on the M5 too. With AWD, that car is going to be a beast.
Sponsored