Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
How can u get the details attachment information like delivery built date etc
I signed up for some app thing that emails me anytime something is updated. I found it somewhere on this forum

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mine too. Iā€™m claiming mine was 9,999,999 until I se the 10 mil VIN LOL.
I'm claiming # 10,000,001 bc in the Fox News video on YouTube there was a kona blue one behind it :)

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
Hang in there, while I ordered 3/29, when the books opened on the 19's, production on the 19,s did not start until 6/18/18. That being said, my car was built and delivered on 8/8/18, really not too bad. I had the highest priority my dealer could get which does make a difference and shipping to KC was 3 days and then 3 more to the dealer. I loved my 2011 GT but I'm amazed by this 19.

Sponsored

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Well my Bullitt is officially crossing the Atlantic for Germany. I'm guessing mine will be one of the first US Spec Bullitts in Europe. Anyone else waiting for delivery in Europe?

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The longer I wait, I am now enjoying looking at all the GT/CS some dealers now have on lot already, some even have like 5K off (I am sure those got some fine print) otherwise so far no cars match my options, some either have extra item but missing one item I checked off. It seems a lot of dealers are getting convertible GT/CS over fastback and also throwing in the 3.55 gears and without active exhaust... I opted for 3.15 since I drive on freeways a lot. I am sure if I ever see exactly what I want in my neck of woods, I could try a dealer transfer if no vin is still available?

Tjking30

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thomasjking.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I signed up for some app thing that emails me anytime something is updated. I found it somewhere on this forum
I did too. It will send you an email when something happens. When I get an email I go to that link I sent and put in the VIN. It gives you a little more detail like a link to your window sticker when it goes into production. Just be patient. I didn't get my first update for 6 weeks.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I know a lot of you have had trouble with cotus, but I'll be the guy that says it's been pretty accurate since the beginning. I even stopped by my dealer on Friday and he confirmed where we were in the process. Just got this update last night which is pretty exciting! Bumped up to next Saturday delivery, which sucks because my wife and I are supposed to go camping with one of our best friends next weekend. But that's okay
1FA6P8CF5K5114673(1).png

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Oh, and I was also priority code 19 the entire time, and everything has stayed the same the entire time

Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Busy day yesterday, my EDD went from 8/20 to 8/18 to 8/19 in a couple hours. The 19th is a Sunday, the dealer isn't open, they'll need to prep it, blah, blah, blah, pick up Monday night I assume. Too bad I'll be at a customer site Monday with zero chance of getting to the bank, Tuesday I'm leaving work early for another reason. Look like I'll be getting my car on the 22nd.

Mooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 Fusion / Mustang GT Premium on order
I have been thinking about calling my dealer and requesting ā€œno prepā€. I am immediately taking it to get a professional $1,900 ceramic coating and full detail. No point in having the dealer do a quick shine. I also donā€™t want any dealer stickers or license plate frames. I donā€™t even want them to install my front license plate, I already purchased a sho n go hidable front plate.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
The longer I wait, I am now enjoying looking at all the GT/CS some dealers now have on lot already, some even have like 5K off (I am sure those got some fine print) otherwise so far no cars match my options, some either have extra item but missing one item I checked off. It seems a lot of dealers are getting convertible GT/CS over fastback and also throwing in the 3.55 gears and without active exhaust... I opted for 3.15 since I drive on freeways a lot. I am sure if I ever see exactly what I want in my neck of woods, I could try a dealer transfer if no vin is still available?
With the 3 overdrive ratios on the A10 and 2 on the MT82, freeway speeds will keep you around 2K rpm or less. Nothing for the high reving Coyote. Go with the 3:55 for the performance gain.

Montducati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor and 2016 - Shelby GT350
I just wanted to throw this out there. I've decided not to take the Oxford White PP2 I ordered from Park City Ford in Bridgeport, CT. It was ordered with Sync 3, Active Exhaust and Recaro seats and is estimated to arrive in two days. If you know anyone looking for a PP2 that doesn't want to wait have them call Park City Ford in Bridgeport, CT and ask for Dan P.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I have been thinking about calling my dealer and requesting ā€œno prepā€. I am immediately taking it to get a professional $1,900 ceramic coating and full detail. No point in having the dealer do a quick shine. I also donā€™t want any dealer stickers or license plate frames. I donā€™t even want them to install my front license plate, I already purchased a sho n go hidable front plate.
That's exactly what I'm doing - no dealer prep at all. They have a kona blue GT350 there that has slight swirl marks from them cleaning it. Wow, $1900 is alot for that! I am doing it myself in our garage. I learned alot about how to do it from that guy "Pan the Organizer" on YT. I bought all the stuff for probably $500 - ceramic was $86, but I mean I got everything from the degreaser, car wash, DA polisher, discs for it, meguiars 105 & 205, quality drying rag, quality leather cleaner/brush... and more. But I got to practice on my sons black 2011 Fusion w 110,000 miles and had lots of swirl marks, so for me its been a fun learning experience. I only ceramic coated the front of his car, did a paint sealant followed by a good wax on the rest of it. Came out great. And I'm able to keep our 13 Fusion looking great now as well as her truck. So if you have a place to do it and like cleaning cars, you may want to do it yourself and save some $$$
Sponsored