Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Groovy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 700A Tremec Oxford White
GT Premium Fastback, Ingot Silver, 401A, PP, M6, Luster Nickel Wheels, Active Exhaust, Magna Ride, Enhanced Security, B&O
1FA6P8CFXK5113020.png
IMG_7676.JPG

Can't wait to pick it up!!!
Sponsored

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
Finally!!!! Cotus showed the car delivered this morning...It actually arrived yesterday morning and I was able to pick it up in the afternoon. I got the H-pipe installed and windows tinted today. Tomorrow I'm going to clay bar and seal the paint, then drive the hell out of it this weekend.
V__9005.jpg

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to pick it up!!!
Still no COTUS info for me yet since being submitted on 7/27. I ordered an ingot silver fastback too and really look forward to it.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Still no COTUS info for me yet since being submitted on 7/27. I ordered an ingot silver fastback too and really look forward to it.
Same here ordered 6/22.

Sponsored

Groovy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 700A Tremec Oxford White
Mine too ordered 7/19
Mine didn't show up in COTUS for 2 1/2 months. From order to deliver took a little over 4 months. April 4- August 8
Contact your dealer to find out the priority code. I had to fight with dealer to move mine up and it still took 4 months!

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Mine didn't show up in COTUS for 2 1/2 months. From order to deliver took a little over 4 months. April 4- August 8
Contact your dealer to find out the priority code. I had to fight with dealer to move mine up and it still took 4 months!
What is ur priority code mine is 19

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
What is ur priority code mine is 19
Mine is 19 too, However Dealer did pull up submission to Ford showing in order processing/scheduled clean info, but COTUS has nothing, Ford performance chat had nothing, but Ford Chat did bring up same info as dealer and stated " current status of your vehicle is In Order Processing, meaning, the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week." No ETA on anything or VIN.

Based on dealer they said 10-12 weeks and that kinda falls on when I have to go overseas for a week on first week of October, but I am sure it will be after hopefully. However it would be more pleasant time for my drive from CA to AZ since it is pretty hot now.

Last edited:

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Mine is 19 too, However Dealer did pull up submission to Ford showing in order processing/scheduled clean info, but COTUS or Ford chat cannot find anything.

Based on dealer they said 10-12 weeks and that kinda falls on when I have to go overseas for a week on first week of October, but I am sure it will be after hopefully. However it would be more pleasant time for my drive from CA to AZ since it is pretty hot now.
Mike G says:
unscheduled clean...
Vicky Sidhu says:
How much for schedule
Vicky Sidhu says:
Time
Mike G says:
depends on your dealer's scheduled allocation...I don't have access to that info...
Mike G says:
what you could do is ask your dealer to contact the region rep to see if they can find out dealer allocation/scheduling.
Vicky Sidhu says:
Thanks
Mike G says:
you're welcome. I talk with ford chat today

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I tried Ford chat instead of Ford Performance and they did find it, I edited my post earlier, but same info as dealer of no ETA and just placed in the order system. they could not find when next available production week is, so that is the big part missing to get any idea of when. but I am fine if it takes 4 months as some say. I was hoping to not have to get an oil change (now 40% life) or new tires for my Fusion, they are now at 5/32 from 6/32 at beginning of year, but shop wont let the tire warranty prorate kick in unless they are 4/32" I have only driven like 1600 miles this year though. This is also allowing me to do research on how to maintain the Mustang with this short city commute and some weekend trips behavior.

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
I just talked with my dealer about allocation/scheduling he said the Mustang is scheduled to be built in October, not sure what date we will be informed by the factory when a date is announced. Soon as I find that out I will text you.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
Mine was completed yesterday and waiting on shipment! It started production on Aug 08 which is cool b/c the 10,000,000th Mustang came off the line that day as well. Did anyone else know about that? I had no idea
1FA6P8CF5K5114673.png

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Mine was completed yesterday and waiting on shipment! It started production on Aug 08 which is cool b/c the 10,000,000th Mustang came off the line that day as well. Did anyone else know about that? I had no idea
1FA6P8CF5K5114673.png
How can u get the details attachment information like delivery built date etc

Last edited:

Tjking30

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thomasjking.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
1FA6P8CF5K5114673.png
Mine too. I’m claiming mine was 9,999,999 until I se the 10 mil VIN LOL.
Sponsored