Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
I finally got my first hit on the auto cotus script and I went to the normal cotus and I already got a vin number.

But still in order processing with no dates

20180816_105418.png
You will most likely get a build date tomorrow morning. The scheduling process finishes out with build dates being assigned overnight Thursdays.
Sponsored

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
So for the guys who have already gotten their cars (if they're still on here) - did it go to "radio silence" after COTUS showed that it had been completed production and the next thing to happen was "awaiting shipment"? Mine was finished 08/09, right on time, then on the 11th the EDD date went from the 22nd to this saturday, the 18th. But it still says awaiting shipment. I'm in northern TN, a direct shot down I-65. I'm just wondering if anyone else status stayed "awaiting shipment" until it showed up. Thanx!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
You will most likely get a build date tomorrow morning. The scheduling process finishes out with build dates being assigned overnight Thursdays.
But that update came today on Thursday, you mean I could still get a second update shortly??

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
But that update came today on Thursday, you mean I could still get a second update shortly??
Yes I will link to a forum that explained the ordering process. The orders will get selected and assigned a vin throughout the week and then be scheduled Thursday evening into Friday. It is all an automated process. CLICK HERE

Sponsored

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Ford performance chat said that mine is also in order processing but dealer said nothing and no vin yet

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
ON EDIT: Dave TBG may pull ahead if delivery is confirmed...

Clair
Turns out my salesman is off today but my car is indeed there, I'll pick it up tomorrow evening.
123_2.jpg
123_1.jpg

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Turns out my salesman is off today but my car is indeed there, I'll pick it up tomorrow evening.
123_2.jpg
123_1.jpg
Sweet!! So I was just reading your COTUS history... did yours stay "awaiting shipment" until it was delivered? Mine EDD is Saturday and if you saw my last post, its been "awaiting shipment" all week. Thanx & congrats!!

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, just the opposite. It went from "in production " to "awaiting shipment" and then to "in transit" in 3 hours.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Nope, just the opposite. It went from "in production " to "awaiting shipment" and then to "in transit" in 3 hours.
That's crazy! I think I remember seeing you post that

Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's crazy! I think I remember seeing you post that
LOL, it was in production for 13 days, I think they had to hurry up and get it done because the truck it was supposed to be on was leaving.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
I had requested that my April order be put in as a `stock order`.
I was under the impression that it might be scheduled a bit earlier...
Buuut, after seeing people get their orders scheduled and waiting like a month and a half for no news, I went back into the dealer and had them place another order but as `retail` and with priority 1. (yes 1, not 10)

I know that both orders had been in the system waiting to be scheduled.
The stock order just never got pulled (and i dont think it ever will at this point, so long as there are other mustang retail orders from this particular dealer in their queue), although, im pretty sure my stock order is still in the system?

Dealer may have removed it or canceled it, I could ask.
No worries, I was just curious to see if you had made some progress towards actually getting a car, the 'stock order' is sitting at 113 days which would be a beating. Glad to see some progress.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
123_2.jpg
123_1.jpg
Looks like confirmation to me - 67 days is the new low!

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like confirmation to me - 67 days is the new low!
Still felt like forever.

BTW, now that I've read your signature, I went back and forth between Magnetic and Oxford with the red, they both look great.
Sponsored