Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Islandstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium pp2 race red
I’m only tracking my VIN from http://www.cotusb.ford.com
Is there any way to find out exactly where it’s location when waiting on delivery ?
If it is in a train the dealer can tell you where it has passed and they told me once it reaches a certain point on the train he can red flag it so it will get on a truck quicker than others
Sponsored

ofgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible Premium
Thanks for posting. My 2019 GT Convertible was ordered 6/22. Appeared on COTUS 7/12. EDD is 9/17. No build date showing yet.
Build has been scheduled for 9/6, and delivery is still 9/11-17.

THESVT_Nick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT
Placed my order for my 2019 GT on 5/30. The dealership said the estimated build date would be 7/23 and the estimated delivery date would be 8/23. COTUS is showing the order was placed on 6/12 and I have a vin but no build date, delivery date, or window sticker posted yet. Ford chat gave me a build date of 8/8 and delivery between 8/14-8/20. From everything I have read the window sticker will become available once the car is scheduled to be built so is the 8/8 build date still possible? I am only 3 hours from the factory so delivery should be quick. Hoping to have my car before mustang week so I can actually drive it and not have to trailer the GT500 all the way there.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Placed my order for my 2019 GT on 5/30. The dealership said the estimated build date would be 7/23 and the estimated delivery date would be 8/23. COTUS is showing the order was placed on 6/12 and I have a vin but no build date, delivery date, or window sticker posted yet. Ford chat gave me a build date of 8/8 and delivery between 8/14-8/20. From everything I have read the window sticker will become available once the car is scheduled to be built so is the 8/8 build date still possible? I am only 3 hours from the factory so delivery should be quick. Hoping to have my car before mustang week so I can actually drive it and not have to trailer the GT500 all the way there.
They seem to be releasing the window sticker very close to the build date lately, I know some 8/8 builds have just had there window stickers released

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
They seem to be releasing the window sticker very close to the build date lately, I know some 8/8 builds have just had there window stickers released
My order date was 5/18. My dealer and blue oval forums were both able to confirm a 8/7 build date. Today COTUS updated to "in production" and I'm now able to see the window sticker. It shows blend date of 8/8, so I'm right on track still. It also says it'll be delivered by convoy. EDD has always been 8/22 but I'm wondering if it'll be sooner as my dealer is in lower KY, near Bowling Green.

Islandstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium pp2 race red
Cotus how I hate you. car went in transit 7/26 per cotus with a edd of 8/10 was little worried that might not make it in time at least it shipped, checked with ford performance and they had no update since it was built 7/17. Now cotus this mourning say awaiting transit..... the only thing that site is good for is you’re window sticker... the wait continues
Now today got another update from cotus and say shipped and they changed my edd 8/20 than changed 1 hour late to edd 8/18
Just want my pp2 please

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18
Ordered 4/8/18, Produced 7/30/18, Delivered TODAY 8/2/18!

Just got confirmation the car is at the dealer, though they won't let me pick it up until tomorrow morning. I'm going in tonight to handle all the paperwork.

Mattusmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Ordered on 5/8, was apparently through production on 6/27, first edd came and went and now the next edd is about to pass 8/5. Ford performance chat said the car went to the body shop apparently the wheels and tires are put on at a different facility for the PP2, least that's what I was told. Either way I've been checking Ford performance chat daily and still no change in status since the 15th of July. At this point I'm just irritated and tired of waiting. I'm going to look at a 2018 SS 1LE package on Saturday, drive it and decide if I want to continue to play the waiting game.

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Received mine today; yay!

Arrived at dealer yesterday morning, but my bank hosed me a bit as the person who writes up the draft was not in. Went in yesterday at lunch and signed papers. Went back after work as dealer intitially said they'd let me take delivery anyway w/o the draft, but someone above them said no. Ended up getting free tint for having to do it again today, picked it up at lunch.

Out: 2016 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
In: 2019 Mustang GT Premium w/ PerfPack2, every option but the block heater and Recardos. To sum up the ride...precise, accurate, a bit twitchy compared to the land-yacht I was driving. Bumps in the road are present; good feedback on what you're driving on, but not harsh and so far I've not noticed it being lazy - the Sequoia was lazy on the suspension and could get overwhelmed with bumps and lose contact.

:)

Order: 4/11
Blend: 6/28
Awaiting rail - a long freaking time.
Arrived 8/1

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Did ur dealer gave u the VOR and ask ur dealer did they ordered ur car or no.because when I chat with ford performance the guy told me that my order placed on July 19.maybe ur dealer code or order number is wrong
I emailed fleet manager, even today nothing in COTUS or even performance chat says they find nothing and so dealer went through vehicle visibility dealer connect? gave me scan of the result and it does confirm same order number and dealer code, shows status of 7/30 and status says primary "in order processing" and secondary says "unscheduled-clean" so I guess it is in the system already even if cotus or ford chat cannot find anything?

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I emailed fleet manager, even today nothing in COTUS or even performance chat says they find nothing and so dealer went through vehicle visibility dealer connect? gave me scan of the result and it does confirm same order number and dealer code, shows status of 7/30 and status says primary "in order processing" and secondary says "unscheduled-clean" so I guess it is in the system already even if cotus or ford chat cannot find anything?
Unscheduled- clean means that the order was placed with Ford, but ford does not have a build date yet, and the order is "clean" meaning no material holds.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
Received mine today; yay!

Arrived at dealer yesterday morning, but my bank hosed me a bit as the person who writes up the draft was not in. Went in yesterday at lunch and signed papers. Went back after work as dealer intitially said they'd let me take delivery anyway w/o the draft, but someone above them said no. Ended up getting free tint for having to do it again today, picked it up at lunch.

Out: 2016 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
In: 2019 Mustang GT Premium w/ PerfPack2, every option but the block heater and Recardos. To sum up the ride...precise, accurate, a bit twitchy compared to the land-yacht I was driving. Bumps in the road are present; good feedback on what you're driving on, but not harsh and so far I've not noticed it being lazy - the Sequoia was lazy on the suspension and could get overwhelmed with bumps and lose contact.

:)

Order: 4/11
Blend: 6/28
Awaiting rail - a long freaking time.
Arrived 8/1
Awesome! Two of my fellow drummers got their cars today, that is pretty awesome! Mine should be around August 22nd

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
My blend date was 7/26, produced 7/30, Released to ship on 8/1, loaded and shipped 8/2. Order date was 4/4, edd is showing 8/12, hopefully will be her pretty quick (Kansas City) as most east - west rail traffic passes through here. Getting excited now!