Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

M2C3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT PP 401a Manual
Arrived this morning :) !
...but won’t be ready until Monday :(
Man, that looks sweet! I think the 18/19's look much better from the side than the 15/16/17's do. Congrats!

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Question for those of you who are in production through delivery status. I've been counting down from 50 plus days now on Cotus and currently at 31 days until EDD. I'm still in processing status with an EDD date of August 16th.

Does it make sense that the car can still be produced and delivered in 4 weeks from now while only being in processing status as of today?
I'm in the same boat as you, but a few days behind. COTUS shows me as still in order processing with an EDD of 8/26. I've been watching since it was over 60 days to go, now down to 42.
My dealer told me I was scheduled for the week of 8/2 when he gave me my VIN almost a month ago. I'm in North Jersey so not too far from you and it looks like they're allowing about 3 weeks for transit, I've also heard that you should be moved to "in production" a week to 10 days before your blend date. I hope to hear something in a week or so and, being 10 days ahead of me, I would have expected you to have been moved up in the past week. Maybe it's due to the shutdown this past 2 weeks and they haven't been updating anything? August 16 is about 5 weeks away so it's cutting it close but not impossible, I'd think you'll see a change in the next couple days.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Question for those of you who are in production through delivery status. I've been counting down from 50 plus days now on Cotus and currently at 31 days until EDD. I'm still in processing status with an EDD date of August 16th.

Does it make sense that the car can still be produced and delivered in 4 weeks from now while only being in processing status as of today?
I’ve had so many delays and EDD changes throughout this process that I’ve given up trusting anything and just accepting the fact that when it gets here it gets here.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Arrived this morning :) !
...but won’t be ready until Monday :(
Take it like it is, clean it up yourself and don’t let the dealers detail crew near it. You will be happier for it. Thats what I’m doing, but not everyone is as anal as I am.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I’ve had so many delays and EDD changes throughout this process that I’ve given up trusting anything and just accepting the fact that when it gets here it gets here.
You've got the right attitude. COTUS is far from accurate. The EDD on my 2018 GT Premium was originally June 10, then June 17, then nothing, then June 28, then nothing, then August 1st. It arrived July 12th. 54 days in transit to the west coast of Canada. Got my 2007 Shelby GT500 in 25 days eleven years ago. No COTUS then, thank goodness!

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Take it like it is, clean it up yourself and don’t let the dealers detail crew near it. You will be happier for it. Thats what I’m doing, but not everyone is as anal as I am.
I’m just gonna let them do their thing... unless it’s not ready before 12pm Monday then I’m saying “GIMME!” :lol: (heading in at 9am for the final pricing, down payment, etc. I have to leave by 12 at the latest to get to work :p )
I did request and confirm “no dealer stickers/decals”. The first thing I did on my 13 and 16 was sit behind the rear bumper with a hair dryer to peel off the dealership sticker, I don’t want to do that this time :p

Montducati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor and 2016 - Shelby GT350
Thanks for the feedback Steve and Dave, I'm definitely at the point where I'm not trusting COTUS and it is what it is.
I contacted customer service live chat today and they were essentially useless. I simply asked them if it was still possible that I would receive the car by 8/16 being the status is still in processing and the response was COTUS is not always accurate, NO SH#T!!
I just hope the car is worth the wait, I've been looking at slightly used Shelby's thinking I may sacrifice my deposit on the PP2.

Davestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I took delivery today - thoroughly impressed all around and having a blast. More pics and reflections when I stop adding miles. :)
IMG_6676.jpg

Sponsored

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
So my Bullitt is still at the factory after a 21 Jun build date according to COTUS and chat. It originally had a EDD of 8 July. Is it possible it already left and their system is just not reflecting it. The car is supposed to go to Baltimore than on a boat to Germany.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So my Bullitt is still at the factory after a 21 Jun build date according to COTUS and chat. It originally had a EDD of 8 July. Is it possible it already left and their system is just not reflecting it. The car is supposed to go to Baltimore than on a boat to Germany.
Definitely possible. COTUS was telling me "Awaiting Shipment" while I was driving my car home from the dealer. The next day, it gave me an EDD of July 23rd, then finally updated to delivered. Bizarre. So yeah, it doesn't seem to update to "In Transit" until well after it's actually in transit. I'm guessing your car got shipped out with mine that was also built on June 21st. But that's just a guess, it could be held up for inspections, changes, etc still.

Mustangworks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Kona Blue PP1, 400a
Cotus hasn't changed for me and seems to be accurate. I stopped by my dealer yesterday and saw my sales guy who's become a friend of mine. He pulled it up on his system and showed the build week is August 6th and build day as August 7th. Cotus has had a delivery date of August 22nd and he said that sounds about right based on what he has. He also told me that he will get a notice 12 to 24 hours before it gets to the dealership and will text me. He also said they won't clean the car if I don't want them to since I just ordered the ceramic coating kit. So things are looking good on my end

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Definitely possible. COTUS was telling me "Awaiting Shipment" while I was driving my car home from the dealer. The next day, it gave me an EDD of July 23rd, then finally updated to delivered. Bizarre. So yeah, it doesn't seem to update to "In Transit" until well after it's actually in transit. I'm guessing your car got shipped out with mine that was also built on June 21st. But that's just a guess, it could be held up for inspections, changes, etc still.
I hope so. My dealer is looking into it on Monday so hopefully he gets an answer. I'm really excited you got yours though and I look forward to your content. Curious to see how you like your xpel set up since I will get that installed the first day mine arrives.
Sponsored