Sponsored

2019 GT350 order update

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
Seems the order banks are now open, my dealer has verified my order is in and will be built as part of Job One. Can't wait for the New Year and my new GT350!
Congrats! Mine is a Job #2.

Quick question: Did you end up not choosing the Handling Package (67L) as you said here? Because that option is only included in Job #2 onward (source: bottom right corner of the order guide's first page). Also, when do you think we will get VINs!
Sponsored

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
I think the performance blue looks a lot like the liquid blue, even if it's not the 10 stage ford claims..either way, I just ordered my 2019 in it, now the waiting begins...
Saw the performance blue on a 19 Raptor color is unique you will either love it or hate it! I personally do not like it but Velocity Blue in my opinion ia off the hook saw it on another raptor at the Motor Trend show looks similar to Lightning Blue.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Saw the performance blue on a 19 Raptor color is unique you will either love it or hate it! I personally do not like it but Velocity Blue in my opinion ia off the hook saw it on another raptor at the Motor Trend show looks similar to Lightning Blue.
You solved my dilemma since on paper I think I like that performance blue but I wanted to make sure I see it before I commit. Now I know where to look for it :thumbsup:

mustangfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Congrats! Mine is a Job #2.

Quick question: Did you end up not choosing the Handling Package (67L) as you said here? Because that option is only included in Job #2 onward (source: bottom right corner of the order guide's first page). Also, when do you think we will get VINs!
I did order the Handling Package and I had the same thought when my dealer said we were scheduled for a Job 1 date. I am fine with a Job 2 build as long as I get my 350 built the way I want. I cannot recall when the VIN is assigned from my last build but you should have it around the time of production

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Anyone have order Numbers?

Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R