TheWhiteWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 Magnetic Grey
Howdy!

I'm on the fence regarding a current deal on a 300a PP1 GT. The msrp is 41k and they are willing to go down to 30k. Its a soft OTD number as I was leaving the dealership. Is 30k worth it? I know I will be missing out out on sync 3 and such. I would be coming from a 2lt v6 Camaro with apple car play which has been great.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Sponsored

lucky_sharm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Shadow Black 301A
Auto or manual? If you're looking at the manual, you'd be missing the auto rev match downshifts with the 2019's. Seems like a pretty damn good deal on a leftover 2018 though! You could look into installing the bigger screen and CarPlay afterwards, if you feel you are missing it from your Camaro.

OP
OP
TheWhiteWolf

TheWhiteWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 Magnetic Grey
Thanks for the input! I've been looking at the 10spd auto. I think I'm going to hold off on this particular deal. The sales managers are at a lack of communication. One told me 30 one day, the other is at 34 another day. I ended up leaving, they didn't seem motivated to sell the car.

I did come across a used GT, 301a PP1, active exhaust. I found that the last owner lemoned the vehicle due to the engine rattle/BBQ tick. On the report, they did find metal shavings in the oil. From what I've read, this could also be normal along with the rattle noise. The only reason I even looked is because the price is attractive. If it was lemoned for something normal that has been going on for years with these cars then I might look further into it.

Thanks!
Sponsored