DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Power numbers and suspension sound promising. I'd definitely rock one with that free giveaway but I won't be hussling out to buy one. I like the current RTR parts but was hoping for more of a change on the '18. Still can't wait to see one on the road though

:cool: :thumbsup:
Sponsored

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
Yeah too much going on. It just doesn't stir any emotion in me to run out and spend my money...

mmali386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 black GT Premium
Any idea on how they were able to do their turn signal lights like that with the headlights on?

I'm not a fan of the amber lights being on all the time and it'd be cool if there was an option to only have them lit and blinking when the turn signals are activated without having to mess around with switchback bulbs especially since the 2018 turn signals are now LEDs and not bulbs anymore.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Cgocifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel, 2015 4Runner
Looks like a catfish... The nostril grill lights give it a pig nose or catfish face. Also, don't like the hood graphic. The rest of the treatment looks nice.

Sponsored

NOLA_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'89 GT Conv, '03 GT
I love the way it looks, but I'm getting curious why so many aftermarket companies are putting things out in front of the brake vents. I hate the pieces on the Roush, these seem a little better, but I'm curious about the purpose.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
It’s funny I saw this thread and how the opinions of the mass not saying you guys have collectively changed but the opinions of the majority on all the RTR parts and decals. They probably are the most popular parts available for the 18-20 mustang besides the Roush parts. And clearly the front chin spoiler wasn’t high at all with the decals being emulated. My opinion is that decal set up is one of the best flowing on the 18-20 S550. One of those times you need to see the car in person in my opinion.
Sponsored