• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon 2018 Mustang GT PP Premium - Gen 5 Whipple + T56 *Pending sale*

OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
OP: how is it as a daily? I have a commute of about 9 miles (all city driving). I drive a 2016 GT performance pack with minor mods. I'm not looking for a car as I love mine, but I just...keep...coming...back...to...this...thread!!!!! Give your honest assessment and keep in mind that my car is a manual as well so that doesn't matter.
Itā€™s not bad at all. Itā€™s just a little harder than stock, the transmission is stiffer. There's no wiggle room at all when its in gear or neutral.

there's clutch chatter when going into first but it isn't bad. It took me about a week to get used to it and I have no issues with it now. Sometimes it's a little hard (physically) to downshift into first or second, but if you're going 1-2-3-4-5-6 it's easy. Just sometimes it requires a little bit more force if you want to go from 3-2.

I daily drive it and haven't had any issues with it. It is harder to drive than stock, but not difficult at all.
Sponsored

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I've got some thinkin' to do. I'm going to pace back and forth in my mind for a bit. LOL

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
I've got some thinkin' to do. I'm going to pace back and forth in my mind for a bit. LOL
Carvana and the like are offering good money right now for used cars. If there was ever a time to trade up itā€™s now!
I just sold my 15 to carvana for more than I honestly thought it was worth even in a private sale. Going down to pickup a beautiful turbo 2019 GTCS in Florida this weekend:crackup:

Also, in my opinion this price is amazing all things considered!

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Let me know if you want to sell your beadlocks. Local sale. We met once at wasted space, I have the 18 White gt.

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Carvana and the like are offering good money right now for used cars. If there was ever a time to trade up itā€™s now!
I just sold my 15 to carvana for more than I honestly thought it was worth even in a private sale. Going down to pickup a beautiful turbo 2019 GTCS in Florida this weekend:crackup:

Also, in my opinion this price is amazing all things considered!
I know. I saw the thread about selling/trading-in being a boon for a lot of people right now. Thinking about it...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Just to update everyone, had an issue with the back end of the synchro going out in second gear. The transmission is currently pulled and getting some bowler upgrades done to it.

I don't want to sell anything that isn't in proper working condition.

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Just to update everyone, had an issue with the back end of the synchro going out in second gear. The transmission is currently pulled and getting some bowler upgrades done to it.

I don't want to sell anything that isn't in proper working condition.
Let us know when it is back up and running. I'm still interested.

OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Got the transmission finished saturday and back in the car. Have about 120 miles now on it and I can say it runs better than it did before. everything is smoother.

Ended up going from the carbon-carbon blocker rings to the metallic-carbon. I had the older style synchro before and installed the latest one.

If there's any questions feel free to ask. I ended up getting the wheels powder coated silver with a blue gloss flake. It's hard to see in pictures but shows up really well in person.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
B4D6CB2B-4AEE-4B46-9BA9-BC35B1450E90.jpeg

7C016D4A-C6D2-45FF-97BF-B1209C528B33.jpeg

hard to see the flake in photos. Used a spray bottle to try and get it to appear more. Its very fine like a dust but really pops out in the sun, wheels just a little shy lol

OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
bump! got new transmission fluid and motor oil coming to put in post break in.

OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Bump, engine oil and transmission fluid changed. Went with the new tremec fluid. Feels better than the amsoil ATF I was using before. About to hit 21k miles.

OP
OP
Alex.Envy

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Bump, price reduced to 38k but removed radials from listing.
Sponsored