Sponsored

2018 exhaust, lets play a game .. just the tip(..s)

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
hey gents, any 2018 owners out there either have new exhaust tips welded in or mulling over the idea? I'm trying to get some ideas. I wouldn't mind going slightly larger diameter or double walled or maybe even black (that's what she said?)

not sure what I'm going to do yet. I might just leave it alone, but it would be cool to see what others have done for some inspiration. the 2018 active exhaust sounds really good as it sits so I am reluctant to change it much, though, every other car I've had has had aftermarket pipes and/or headers.

b2vRs0G.jpg
Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Was thinking of doing same . But doing xpipe and then headers and want to keep the active exhaust the whole time. But the tips definitely need to be changed

OP
OP

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
I think you will be surprised by the volume of the exhaust in factory form. the X pipe adds too much rasp. I *might* consider an H pipe, but I am happy with how it is now, too. track mode sounds like an aftermarket exhaust system to me. thats why I am contemplating just aesthetics changes (tips)

slammedstangs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.slammedstangs.com
Vehicle(s)
S197
I'm really looking forward to hearing AWE Tuning's exhaust setups for the '18. Absolutely love their '15 - '17 kits regarding build quality and exhaust note, and their customer service is top-notch! [MENTION=28774]Josh/AWE[/MENTION] :)

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really looking forward to hearing AWE Tuning's exhaust setups for the '18. Absolutely love their '15 - '17 kits regarding build quality and exhaust note, and their customer service is top-notch! [MENTION=28774]Josh/AWE[/MENTION] :)
Could not agree more! :headbang:
Sponsored