2018 digital dash in MPH, need help

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
My understang is there are four models of these clusters. Aside from the Bullitt ones.
I too got a MPH version, and it CAN'T easily be made into something it's not. I got sent the wrong one, as I'm in Denmark, and I need KMH.
My guess is that the level (not ForScan) where U change this, Auto/Man and MPH/KMH, is also where U can set the ODO lower than current miles/kilometers. And thats why no seller is willing to hand out the program to change it.
Anyone think it's like that, or is it something else?
IMG_5140.JPG

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
My understanding is there are four models of these clusters. Aside from the Bullitt ones.
I too got a MPH version, and it CAN'T easily be made into something it's not. I got sent the wrong one, as I'm in Denmark, and I need KMH.
My guess is that the level (not ForScan) where U change this, Auto/Man and MPH/KMH, is also where U can set the ODO lower than current miles/kilometers. And that's why no seller is willing to hand out the program to change it.
Anyone think it's like that, or is it something else?
IMG_5140.JPG
Unfortunately, I think you're right :(

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
1222nap from Lithuania mentioned, that he did a conversion from MPH to KPH. Sadly he did not post any details.

Sponsored

ctorres2332

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
Does anyone resolved on how to change from mph to kmh?
Sponsored