Sponsored

2018 Bumper to 2016

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
So I really have been digging the newer front end of the 18+ models and I'm just curious how long it will take the aftermarket to bring something similar to the 15-17 models. I'm talking specifically about how the lower fascia and "wings" around the foglight area are designed. The 15-17 bumpers look a lot more subdued than the 18s, unless you rock a 350 replica fascia, and Roush just is too blunted for the rest of the vehicles curves IMO. Surprised we haven't seen more variety from the aftermarket on the front end of the new lineup.

What do y'all think?
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
That’s the most controversial thing on the new mustangs.. majority doesn’t like it.... of course that was what was said when the S550 came out.. “Too European”.. I don’t think they ever will make anything though. Most don’t dig it.. I didn’t until I saw in person and I love my 2018 now

OP
OP
RoninRed

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
I definitely said the same thing. I don't like the slope of the front end and the new headlight design, but the lower portion of the fascia is much more aggressive and I'm definitely one to play devil's advocate. If I had the resources to produce a fascia of my own I would, I can definitely design one.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
It's grown on me I can say..would have traded in for one last spring except for the engine noise and manual trans problems scared me courage..I do think they could've found a better location for fogs..How's that fog light work..does it cancel the parking lamps?
Sponsored