• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 2018-2020 Stage 2 Whipple Gen 5 3.0l head unit

JonesyR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
TBSS
Stage 2 Whipple gen 5 3.0l for 2018-2020.
Mine was on a 2019 for around 3k miles.
132mm throttle body with filter
Larger heat exchanger(damaged)
Both 3.875 and 3.625 pulleys.
$6000 obo

92E9E11C-F934-485A-A5CE-436E52CA59E5.jpeg

A15F1D2D-1DC2-48F6-98DD-D76A87FE9233.jpeg

1E8290CE-C8BA-4D07-A6F7-5429D47FFEF6.jpeg

87BB061B-D337-4866-BF3E-98329071DF5A.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

givemeadollar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 LFP 800
From your pictures you are missing alot more than an idler plate and a belt... where are the supercharger Intercooler tank, pump and fill nozzle, all the lines for the supercharger, coolant elbow, thermostat, k2 iat2 sensor and harness, whipple electrical harness, the tensioner, hardware? I'm sure im missing things as im just going off the top of my head and that heat exchanger is trash.

Last edited:
OP
OP

JonesyR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
TBSS
From your pictures you are missing alot more than an idler plate and a belt... where are the supercharger Intercooler tank, pump and fill nozzle, all the lines for the supercharger, coolant elbow, thermostat, k2 iat2 sensor and harness, whipple electrical harness, the tensioner, hardware? I'm sure im missing things as im just going off the top of my head and that heat exchanger is trash.
I am sure there are parts missing. I was noting thing I knew were missing.
from parts list from whipple correct.
There are parts missing.

Sponsored

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
if anyone is interested in this i have a brand new standard whipple heat exchanger still in the box.

edited. to standard from oversized.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Also for someone looking to buy his head unit... I have the complete 6-rib with plate and IC tank etc available to make this almost 100% complete

Jetjoey18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2007 coyote swapped f150
Price Drop
How much for just the head unit with rails. I don't think I'd need the throttle body (I have a 132mm already) just whatever bolts to the front amd the head unit.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

JonesyR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
TBSS
Yes