FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jimmy, I did it! With Roush Y-pipe. With AWE Touring, it sounds so deep like a V8, Im not even lying here -.-. One coworker of mine has a V8 park next to me today, he was like damn, thats a V8 rumble sound.

Disable the false engine noise via forescan, your car will sound so much better! Also the music will sound better!!!

It’s one code, you change 2 numbers, the device to hook to pc is 27 dollars on amazon!

Here’s the code you change

ACM 727-01-02 xxXX xx
00= Fake Engine Noise Off
55=Fake Engine Noise On

OHP ELMconfig Forscan OBD2 Adapter with MS-Can & HS-Can Switch for Ford DIY Diagnostics on Windows https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F0GVBWY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_l1ZxBN7awxV7H
Sponsored

OP
OP
philipchai

philipchai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium (Lightning Blue)
Disable the false engine noise via forescan, your car will sound so much better! Also the music will sound better!!!

It’s one code, you change 2 numbers, the device to hook to pc is 27 dollars on amazon!

Here’s the code you change

ACM 727-01-02 xxXX xx
00= Fake Engine Noise Off
55=Fake Engine Noise On

OHP ELMconfig Forscan OBD2 Adapter with MS-Can & HS-Can Switch for Ford DIY Diagnostics on Windows https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F0GVBWY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_l1ZxBN7awxV7H
Hi Donald, actually yesterday I was playing around with my sound system on my car. I actually able to shut off the fake sound from there. There is an option there in my sound system where I can adjust the bass of the sound. And theres an option called Speed with sound, I shut it off. Now I no longer have the drone anymore, and I can hear the music better just like what you have mentioned. Really thank you so much for all your help!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Speed with sound isn’t active noise cancelation. You have to buy the dongle in order to disable. It’s worth it

It really is a lot better if you ever feel like trying it. Glad you’re happy. Like I said, I don’t have any drone myself
Sponsored