Sponsored

2017 OEM Repair Workshop Service Manual DVD?

g3lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Hi,

Do anyone have this?

Thank you,
g3lo
Sponsored

elrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EcoBoost Prem Vert Pony Pkg TY
Here are my thoughts on what I have found. I first got the Helm, Inc one. It is by Ford, sold to Helm and on a semi-protected CD to the customer. It seems overly difficult to navigate and quite hard to look up anything (you have to guess which section). It's the same technology and format as was mine for my 2005 GT. It costs $177.

I also got the download one from
https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-ford-mustang-2014-2015-2016-factory-repair-manual-338.html
for $70. Although the hyperlinks don't work in a PDF, it gives ques to the page represented by the hyperlink [in other words it is usable]. It does have an index. It is compiled for your own VIN and has a lot of pieces of custom information that I had not seen before. You are dealing with a person in Romania but all seems to happen quite fast. [I did get a several dollar foreign exchange fee on my credit card. My download was 189 MB.

Between these two options, I believe that the factory-manuals.com one is more usable and my personal choice.

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
I also got the manual from factorymanuals.com, and have no complaints.

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
Do you have the 2017 Rod?
Mine's a 2016, but the listing on the website has the same description for both of those years (and 2015). Lot's cheaper than Helm, and it works with no problem on my Mac.........

ronaldwalter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby
Here are my thoughts on what I have found. I first got the Helm, Inc one. It is by Ford, sold to Helm and on a semi-protected CD to the customer. It seems overly difficult to navigate and quite hard to look up anything (you have to guess which section). It's the same technology and format as was mine for my 2005 GT. It costs $177.

I also got the download one from
https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-ford-mustang-2014-2015-2016-factory-repair-manual-338.html
for $70. Although the hyperlinks don't work in a PDF, it gives ques to the page represented by the hyperlink [in other words it is usable]. It does have an index. It is compiled for your own VIN and has a lot of pieces of custom information that I had not seen before. You are dealing with a person in Romania but all seems to happen quite fast. [I did get a several dollar foreign exchange fee on my credit card. My download was 189 MB.

Between these two options, I believe that the factory-manuals.com one is more usable and my personal choice.
hi, does this manual from factory-manuals gives you all the part numbers for the gt350? What else does it cover?
Thank You
Sponsored