• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Hampshire 2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP $29,500 - SOLD!

5LITERV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Selling my 2017 Mustang GT Premium with the PP and leather Recaro seats with the red accent. Car was purchased in Arizona and it was a custom order from the factory. It was my daily for 2 years until I moved to New England last year. The car has 20,757 miles on it and it's in excellent condition. The car has never been machine washed and the paint is in perfect condition for the mileage. I have done 4 oil changes so far and have tested 3 of them with excellent results. I am the original owner and the car has never been in an accident. Reason for selling is that I am looking to get into a Camaro ZL1. KBB value has it at $27-30k so I am asking $29,500.

Modifications:
20" TSW Bathurst Wheels
Michellin PS4S
Borla Touring CB
Injen Air Intake
GT350 Custom Leather Steering Wheel
BMR Springs SP089/082
BMR Sway Bars SB043
BMR Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit CB005
BMR Vertical Links TCA045
Ceramic Pro 9H Coating
UPR Catch Can