• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania 2017 Mustang Brochures

23GreenGremlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
2017 Mustang brochures for sale. We recently traded our 2017 Mustang CS GT Convertible for a Mach 1 and no longer need these. Located in Mechanicsburg, PA. Shipping cost is additional. Please ask any questions before you buy. Payment by PayPal and I will send a PayPal invoice to your email address that you can pay with a credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. This method protects us both. Please PM with what you want and your shipping zip code. I will respond with availability and shipping cost. If you agree, I will send a PayPal invoice and hold the items for 24 hours.

2017 Ford, Dealer Order Guide Companion. $20

2017 Ford Mustang, Prestige Brochure, 20 pg. $10

2017 Ford Mustang, Mailer Brochure, 10 pg. $5
2017 Ford Sales Ad Mailed.JPEG
2017 Mustang Catalog Inside.JPEG
2017 Mustang Catalog.JPEG
Dealer 2017 Ford Order Guide Inside.JPEG
Dealer 2017 Ford Order Guide.JPEG
Sponsored