• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350R. Black/Matte Black Stripes. New-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmann2380

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
^ Yeah, but offers that low should just be PM’d. Has any R gone for under sticker, new or used? Public low ball offers just make the poster look like a douche.

P.S. if the poster really had a $3K over MSRP offer that he walked on, I sincerely hope he passed the lead on to forum members who are truly looking for an R at a realistic price.
Not sure why your getting all offended when the OP, the one that is actually selling the car declined and didn’t seem to have an issue.

And YES I had a configurable deal at $3k over sticker from a dealer in Chicago. I declined because I won’t pay over sticker for a toy. These WILL come down in price like they always do. Just a matter of time. No offense OP.

As for passing the deal I had along to a member here that wasn’t my place. Someone on Rennlist put me in touch and he had others interested.

Anyway back to the thread. Good luck w the sale and sorry this has muddied up your thread.

-Josh
Sponsored

OW_GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R, OW, Black Roof
^ Yeah, but offers that low should just be PM’d. Has any R gone for under sticker, new or used? Public low ball offers just make the poster look like a douche.

P.S. if the poster really had a $3K over MSRP offer that he walked on, I sincerely hope he passed the lead on to forum members who are truly looking for an R at a realistic price.
Yes, R's have gone for under sticker. I have bought and sold two R's. One I purchased over sticker(early '17 model) and sold it. Most recently, I paid $2000 under sticker for an '18 and resold that one as well. There are deals out there if you search enough.

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
Um i never heard of an R going under sticker. If you say you paid under sticker lets see the proof. I heard people getting the holy grail for one at sticker but never under

OW_GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R, OW, Black Roof
Um i never heard of an R going under sticker. If you say you paid under sticker lets see the proof. I heard people getting the holy grail for one at sticker but never under
If the member who bought it from me wants to post the details of the deal in here, he is more than welcome. I have nothing to prove to anyone on a random internet forum. Both R's I have purchased and sold are owned by members of this forum.

OP
OP
BoostinFD

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Decided to keep it. Thanks all.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status