• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2017 GT350 for sale, Jax FL 47k

Vincz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3
Hi all,

I am contemplating moving on to the next thing. This car has been flawless, it has just shy of 21k miles as it is DD back and forth to the hospital I work at. I just replaced the tires 2k miles ago with alignment at dealership- stock Pilot SS in stock sizes, feel free to carfax - all service done at Autonation Ford here in Jacksonville at appropriate intervals. The car has had 0 issues, runs perfectly, burns maybe half a quart of oil every 3k miles - as you all know this is purely based on driving style. 98% of the time this car is under 4k rpm for my 8mi commute each way.

The only modifications are Big Worm Graphix stripes installed 15k miles ago, they look great still, a Raceng shift knob, weather tech floor mats and I added a subwoofer that fits in the factory location professionally installed by local shop here in Jax that specializes in mustangs. Car has Recaro seats which show very minimal wear (I weigh 160 lbs).

Text me at 505-553-8590 if truly interested, this will likely go fast. I have a small loan remaining at Vystar Credit union, which we would have to arrange payoff with.

Side note, local dealers offering me 44k trade in so don't bother with low balling

I have attached some photos from today but I can easily text more to interested parties.

Thanks
Vincz

tempImageltyzA0.png

tempImageymx8kc.png

tempImageL8GNSM.png

tempImagehLollB.png

tempImagegA5H3v.png

tempImage6iTPUK.png

tempImageQltB8d.png

tempImageQiyr4u.png
Sponsored

Attachments