• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York 2017 GT Premium, Auto, Twin Turbo, 7k Miles

Austin@STM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt premium
2017 Mustang GT Premium Twin Turbo This car is pretty well loaded out, i think the only options it doesnt have are the adaptive cruise and the backup sensors. The car has a a lot of custom parts and work in it, however it could all be fairly easily reversed if it was to ever go back to stock. I saved almost every part that came off of the car to do the install. There is definitely not another one like this and there is still plenty of room to grow with this car.

I am the second owner of the car, i purchased it 1.5 years ago with about 300 miles on it. It is not perfect, but its close to it for sure. It is black with black and red leather interior. The interior is spotless and has rubber and carpet floor mat sets.

On the outside theres a few small rock chips, but nothing really besides that. All the lights have been smoked besides the headlights. The headlight lenses are still clear but the housings have been painted black. The lower lips all around have been paint matched to the body as well as the fog light housings. It is sitting on Steeda lowering springs and factory struts. The wheels are Fikse 3 piece wheels in gloss black powdercoat, with almost brand new tires all the way around. It will also include the factory Mustang 20'' wheels that were also powdercoated black.

In the engine bay a few parts have been powdercoated in a darker copper color. The engine and coil covers have also been paint matched to the exterior of the car. Intake manifold was removed and painted a matte black. ECU and fuse box have been relocated but the harness was not cut to do so. The turbo kit uses factory manifolds and is similar setup to a Hellion sleeper kit with a few changes. It is on PTE Ball Bearing 5862's with V-band housings. Full custom stainless steel 3'' dual exhaust all the way to the back. It is just loud enough to be heard, but still comfortable to ride in and you can still talk and hear the radio. The intercooler is built with two Vibrant performance cores measuring 27'' wide x 12'' tall x 4.5'' thick to completely fill out the opening in the front grilles.

It is running a return style fuel system with all custom AN lines. It has a Radium Engineering dual pump hanger with AEM 340lph pumps. -8an feed line with inline filter and stainless filter element. All lines and fittings are good for E85. Lines and fittings are all Vibrant Performance. The fuel rails are also from Radium Engineering and its on a set of Injector Dynamics 1300cc injectors.

It is tuned for 10 psi and 93oct pump gas currently, with the plan to go E85 and turn it up a bit but we havent done it yet. It makes just over 560whp on a low reading Mustang AWD 500 dyno. For reference a stock Evo X on this dyno makes around 230whp. Car feels great and hooks well at this power.

I dont need to sell it and im not in a rush to. Its a fantastic car and very comfortable to drive. I am always looking for the next project though and i have my eyes on something else if i can move this. Otherwise it will go away for winter soon and ill pick back up on it in spring time.

Im not interested in trades as the car does still have a loan on it, its easier to just sell outright. I can provide any picture request and answer any questions you might have. Im very transparent when it comes to selling my vehicles, i dont want to waste your time and please dont waste mine.

Price is 36k, we can discuss a price without both sets of wheels if you do not care for them.

Thanks for looking,
Austin

nc_oc=AQlv64sG7LWkrVVF46MgEslHbASRnN5Ip28I9hgUlw42JQB59morj42Xx2DfPoZfRKs&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQkiTYlSPGb4kxSKanzLUfsRT0hv2gZsa3ga2Ak5fBLZJX_QY4XUOHAhE6c2VNCBT3s&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQnfFJzvutlwMa89zhclAhMge86Xuj_dNxCu97ANeZhkDzkPfehpX3OrmB76OGvqLQQ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlEKU_8tf5M_Is8I4g7gQb6cYy-uHueiLcrqSIsuOp_HOkxaJQsHQ_9SWVOVDRZK9I&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQnyTvQZ0i7SezJFCFhzp81TAN-NiRyqdtUvlS5u6HQKzOyFhHn-mtEGXWoS22L5I80&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlXAZAty5AWaANK0IV-ALWq8sOUP1jYsF9YdVNwXhekYbYmZ2PHgooVr6a3FEPhc_Y&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQm0VJ9uglAMUqSOUsTvgxIF2gNSXB3e1F_mfdZH3eAR2nQUNvTNFAkD6eRrjW9-y3U&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQm15lA4uAr6q8nbONs66Yvj_RGEb5F2WyftNKUcB7TCkib5xfg8tV3TwdLJRRxer8w&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlEjoCnl3UXK_K4ivIIgaaqvQgtjQdYTWUCAzV5MuLberE8dR2hV8MD4iI0kiLL7xs&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQl5Z_0tFaoxjtpA68Dh6vnXnLCU-xXNXi3O_c2-VqQehyx3SoRY_tv2cUi8lITUX5o&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlllhIOMSoXYZsSbya64Ud3naoFf9bNvWb01rjIPVT2jKhxRza79FXdBUIxz8hysP0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQmWBl6twE5EBpFZdbGjnNoDa4SGuXcc1woerTmopaH7zChQNfcD2_lGdGHDYAALy9U&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlWJxXUyHq6dHhvGuga3s9KJgpBjmjkXiI4oUNPxhjAkUdekdR-s6D237jw_zweHJA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQnMO8wrpwGlEc5qT6fxnlrmPmn3oAbDSEbj_vgUTVPgpus5SlgoMzxB2Q8DO_nQ9KU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlMNOqvvyLUB2nbvtShinr1oRVaT-Tc7wETbXZmkLGlxDK_hFX2TnH-cx9d6KVDnsw&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQkTWXzwyu_ObeG3nJ--i_tso5FvkQDcPD4bM2u_CU8H6sWyF1M87Ij7rcb3s4Y0Sk4&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlYw03XBbrOd4OLahmEUkhd5ijPee7tZnA88F8uFJj1V60hWKI_gPHx7yca1s5UedA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg
20.jpg
Sponsored

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Beautiful ride! whats the wheel setup on the pictures shown? 18' wheels all around?

OP
OP

Austin@STM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt premium
Beautiful ride! whats the wheel setup on the pictures shown? 18' wheels all around?
Yes, 18" Fikse 3pc wheels all the way around. It sits just perfectly to me. No rub, no rolled fenders, and no huge wheel gap.

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
36k is a steal for this car.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
36k is a steal for this car.
It was for sale in 2019, so I doubt he still has it, if so, then yeah, it's a steal.
Sponsored