Not open for further replies.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Todd your buddy pete is back in the gt350 vs z28 thread.
LOL!! I am done. I like this forum and don't want to be banned for stupid arguing with a troll. Hopefully his days are limited and he can go back to Camaro5/6 and post away.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Good job you both got the thread locked. Oh well i like the lulz.
:lol:....I didn't get it locked. That thread had been recycled 100 times. It was time to kill the beast.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Todd your buddy pete is back in the gt350 vs z28 thread.
I don't know about you guys, but when I was in school, I could barely afford the 5 year old car I drove, let alone having two other cars of the same year or newer. Did this guy not state he was in school? Likely he has one car that he drives, a 1LE Camaro that mommy and daddy bought for him, and he has access to the Mustangs he references but does not own them.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
The GTPP got runner-up in the R&T Test. Not what I expected... It would of made me almost uncomfortable seeing the cars on the list.

I never driven a GT4 but it seemed to be the favorite.

The Z06 is really disappointing. The ATS-V was just as fast as the z28, also driven by Randy. The GT350R is a media 1:35 car, a 1:37-1:38 in the GT350TP.

I am not impressed with the z28's Laguna time. The ATS-V did pretty good... I'd like to see the weight :)

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
The GTPP got runner-up in the R&T Test. Not what I expected... It would of made me almost uncomfortable seeing the cars on the list.

I never driven a GT4 but it seemed to be the favorite.

The Z06 is really disappointing. The ATS-V was just as fast as the z28, also driven by Randy. The GT350R is a media 1:35 car, a 1:37-1:38 in the GT350TP.

I am not impressed with the z28's Laguna time. The ATS-V did pretty good... I'd like to see the weight :)
What are the times for the ATS/Z28?

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I don't know about you guys, but when I was in school, I could barely afford the 5 year old car I drove, let alone having two other cars of the same year or newer. Did this guy not state he was in school? Likely he has one car that he drives, a 1LE Camaro that mommy and daddy bought for him, and he has access to the Mustangs he references but does not own them.
Yep, same here. Unless he is an adult that has been working for years and doing continuing education? Looks like he lives in San Bruno, CA.

The funny thing is....I have not seen any posts of him that mention ownership of a 6G Mustang over at C5. He mentions his 1LE but never anything about an S550.

He posted up his 1LE for sale as he is back in school now as of this evening. At least that is his for sale thread. He doesn't own a Mustang. Must be his parents car or someone else's. He stated a few times over at C5 he would only trade his 1LE in for a C6 vette, Evo, 370 and one other similar car. Not a single mention of a Mustang. Why would you own a new S550 and not post one time on this board about your new car? He certainly posted about his 2015 1LE at C5.

Last edited:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
What are the times for the ATS/Z28?
The z was 1:37.8 and they said the V was 0.6 or 0.8 faster than the Z06's 1:38.6.

Scratch that...

Both ATS-V's sucked. They were both slower than the Z06's time. That is straight garbage...

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I am not impressed with either ATS-V. It's only maybe 0.5 to 1 second faster than the Boss 302. That's pretty shitty...

Toddin Vancouver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1
Always in the right place at the right time...

I think your full of sh!t....

The manufacturer known as General Motors are CRIMINALS. Period, they plead guilty, paid out a settlement and even delayed prosecution.

General Motors IS NOT in a good position. After paying out the expected amount, the fallen China economy will hurt them too.

If GM is willing to kill people and not compensate the families, then you simply cannot trust them on ANYTHING. They intentionally killed people and covered it up...

Todd bought a ZL1 that can do "11's all day"...

He's been on here for 2 years trying to convince people that is true :lol:
Hey I'm not the one pulling shit out of the air and throwing tons of crap at the wall and claiming to be the end all know it all when something happens to come through. Even a broken clock is right twice a day so your "facts" are usually wrong and occasionally a lucky guess. Your the one full of shit because I haven't even owned my car two years yet and yes I've seen a stock ZL 'run below 12'seconds. So what? Seen Challengers and Mustangs do it too it means nothing except to those who deny it.

Your opinion on GM means nothing due to your track record of hate. Your not a car guy, you're Fanboy. The 17'year old kid I meet at a car show has a more honest car outlook because isn't blinded by brand hate so spew your crap to some one else because most aren't buying it and we all know your full of shit and have some kind of mental health issue speaking of yourself in the third person. I'm on this forum because I've met up with some really good people from here at the track and got to see some very cool cars. I don't give a crap who makes the the car or frankly what most of the specs are because like I've said most people can't push the car to its limits.

Last edited:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Hey I'm not the one pulling shit out of the air and throwing tons of crap at the wall and claiming to be the end all know it all when something happens to come through. Even a broken clock is right twice a day so your "facts" are usually wrong and occasionally a lucky guess. Your the one full of shit because I haven't even owned my car two years yet and yes Iveuseen a ZL1'run below 12'seconds. So what? Seen Challengers and Mustangs do it too it means nothing except to those who deny it.

Your opinion on GM means nothing due to your track record of hate. Your not a car guy, you're Fanboy. The 17'year old kid I meet at a car show has a more honest car outlook because isn't blinded by brand hate so spew your crap to some one else because most aren't buying it and we all know your full of shit and have some kind of mental health issue speaking of yourselfmin the third oerson. I'm on this forum because I've met up with some really good people from here at the track and got to see some very cool cars. I don't give a crap who makes the the car or frankly what most of the specs are because like I've said most people can't push the car to its limits.
Opinions and speculation cease to be that once they become fact.

Most of my "spewing" has accidentally become fact from the time of the "spewing" to the time you posted above.

Yes, it's unfortunate I know. You would figure a car enthusiast would want to hear about the car sometimes months or even years in advanced. How dare thePill :lol:

It's just a strange occurrence that you are present when these performance claims are met, and appearently repeated. Or how you witnessed a Challenger win the day at an AutoX event. The ZL1 doesn't run 11's all day bud... there is a small portion of people on Earth that feel that way. A Challenger beating a GT is not going to avenge the 1LE or validate it in some way. The 1LE also sucks in T2... but who cares about racing right?

Let's get back to the magazines!!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.