Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
Got a cotus update.
The car finally went into "In Transit".
Initial EDD - 4/18/2018
Current EDD - 5/3/2018

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Got update as well... delivered!!! Not shortly after my dealer gave me a call and told me it arrived safely :). Should be picking her up tomorrow !!! So excited !

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A
Got update as well... delivered!!! Not shortly after my dealer gave me a call and told me it arrived safely :). Should be picking her up tomorrow !!! So excited !
Congrats, sir.

Mine is still “Awaiting Shipment” with no ETA ...

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Nice! Post pics when you get it. As of Tues, mine was still at the rail yard waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership. Going to call Ford Performance tomorrow for an update. Kind of hoping it will be here by Tues as I have that afternoon off.

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Ordered my 2018 R on March 21. It’s scheduled to be built on the week of June 11 and for delivery on July 13.

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Congrats, sir.

Mine is still “Awaiting Shipment” with no ETA ...
Mine changed from the original EDD to one day later, then the next day it went to N/A... which I thought was really weird... then about 5 hours later was updated as delivered out of nowhere. So my original EDD of the 16th ended up being today (12th). So who knows!

Nice! Post pics when you get it. As of Tues, mine was still at the rail yard waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership. Going to call Ford Performance tomorrow for an update. Kind of hoping it will be here by Tues as I have that afternoon off.
I sure will as soon as I pick her up :). I got lucky because I’m off tomorrow, as is my girlfriend so we should be able to make this work tomorrow

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

IMG_9622.jpg

Here she is!!! What a beauty. So fortunate everything went smooth as can be and nothing was wrong with the paint/panel gap or anything like that. Had a 50 mile ride back home from the dealer and I must say, this exhaust note is intoxicating! I can't wait until I can break the engine in a bit before really stepping on it!

Debating on whether to clear bra or not.... Not sure how that jives with the vinyl stripes...

Anyways, hope your guys ride gets here soon! Its surely worth the wait :headbang:

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
Beautiful ! Congrats Amac! Its been a long road but it is definitely worth it. I’ve had mine for 3 weeks and a little over 600 miles on the clock. Loving every minute of it

I would get the clear bra ASAP. I still need to get it on mine and given the thin coat put on at the factory, it will be worth it.

Nice stable mate too....Z06 ragtop? Sweet

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Great color choice. LB with white stripes was on my short list of color combos.

I am skipping the clear bra. Never had it on any car I owned. Yeah, you will get chips in the paint. All part of the aging process.

Sponsored

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Beautiful ! Congrats Amac! Its been a long road but it is definitely worth it. I’ve had mine for 3 weeks and a little over 600 miles on the clock. Loving every minute of it

I would get the clear bra ASAP. I still need to get it on mine and given the thin coat put on at the factory, it will be worth it.

Nice stable mate too....Z06 ragtop? Sweet
Thanks man! Surely is worth it... Cant stop staring at both the next to each other in the garage. They are such different animals and feel quite a bit different from each other driving wise. Granted, I haven't really gone above 4k on the GT350 yet.... but can get a decent feel for it.

2j0ysy9.jpg

8mIDSC.md.jpg

Heres my z06. Just wrapped the A pillars, hood, and truck area black a few month back

Nice! Great color choice. LB with white stripes was on my short list of color combos.

I am skipping the clear bra. Never had it on any car I owned. Yeah, you will get chips in the paint. All part of the aging process.
Yeah I wanted the LB from the bat as soon as I decided to purchase a GT350. Then I went back and forth and was debating on the Avalanche grey for 2017 and the magnetic grey, but stuck to my guns and went with my initial gut.

I sure am happy I did, because the car looks AMAZING in the sunlight. So happy with my decision

Ive never clear bra any of my cars either... not quite sure how I feel about it really...If the cost wasn't so high I think it might be another story

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I wanted the LB from the bat as soon as I decided to purchase a GT350. Then I went back and forth and was debating on the Avalanche grey for 2017 and the magnetic grey, but stuck to my guns and went with my initial gut.
Exact same colors I narrowed it down to. I might have ended up with Avalanche if it was a 2018 color. Certainly would have made deciding that much harder. As soon as I saw Magnetic with blue stripes I was smitten. I did think about your color combo but I also ended up going with my gut.

Congrats on the car(s) and let us know how it feels once you finally rev it to 8k.

RMOORE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R JR428 , 2008 911S cab
Just received my gt350 R window sticker today. Blend date is 4/26 looking forward to delivery of car may 30th to Newfoundland

Sammyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 5.0 COUPE
I ordered my 2018 GT 350 on Feb 22nd. Has anyone gotten this type of feedback from their dealer....the below was just texted to me from my sales rep:

“I'm emailing my ford rep on why yours hasn't hit build status, she informed me that she is working with the plant and some orders are being pushed to 2019 models. I should have a solid answer this afternoon on what exactly is going on”

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my 2018 GT 350 on Feb 22nd. Has anyone gotten this type of feedback from their dealer....the below was just texted to me from my sales rep:

“I'm emailing my ford rep on why yours hasn't hit build status, she informed me that she is working with the plant and some orders are being pushed to 2019 models. I should have a solid answer this afternoon on what exactly is going on”
sounds like they may not have had a confirmed allocation. There are more than a few stories of dealers selling cars for which they did not have an allocation. Obviously, those stories do not generally end well.
Sponsored