• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2016 Roush S/C'd GT Premium Convertible PP1 6-Spd, 45k mi - $28.5K

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 SC'd GT PP1 6-spd 'vert
Alright, had this for sale late last year but life and work got in the way and I wasn't able to show the car (one guy who ended up buying a S/C'd coupe instead).

This is a 2016 GT Premium PP1 Convertible, Black on Black on Black. Besides the Roush supercharger (Stage 1), it's pretty much stock, and has been its whole life. Stock exhaust, stock suspension, stock interior (except a CDC Roll Bar, and a RTR shift knob, but the factory knob is in the glove box, etc. Interior is in mint shape, exterior has a few minor flaws normal for it's age and mileage (45k roughly). One exception, the rear bumper was hit in a parking lot, enough to leave an impression of their license plate bolt and knock the bumper cover off the hangers on the drivers side quarter panel (barely out, but being up front and honest here. I will try to get it fixed, but the price reflects the condition. The car has every option available, and I swapped out the PP1 spoiler for a slightly more aggressive PP2 spoiler (factory midnight black as well).

Car has been great in my ownership (since January of last year). Never needed anything other than an evap solenoid valve (P1450 code). It's very fast, but manageable, even docile in wet/rain mode, so the wife can drive it. Clutch is stock, so not too heavy for her to drive either. Top is in great shape as well, and the glass is all tinted with ceramic tint. I only run Amalie Elixir full synthetic oil, and 93+ octane fuel. This is the Stage 1 670HP setup (stage 2 is 727HP and is a pulley and tune). Tires have about 7k miles on them, no burnouts or track driving. It does have 2 minor accidents on the carfax, which were from before I bought it, but panels all line up properly, no wrinkled sheet metal anywhere (including spare tire well), no issues that seem to have come from those fender benders, and the price is reflective of those accidents.

I traded in my truck to get my wife an SUV, and now I need a truck again. Only trade would be for a 2013+ Ram Cummins Crew or Mega cab 4x4. Cash price is $28,500; located in Bradenton, FL (near Tampa/Sarasota). Need to sell it relatively quick... mother in law is not doing well, and will need a truck to road-trip up to NY for her services in the coming month or two. It's listed locally as well, and I may just trade it in if timing doesn't work in my favor. That said, I know the trade offers I've gotten so far, so pricing it accordingly here hoping it goes to someone who will appreciate it.

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

66440132266__5F342A08-521C-42C1-B89C-16FD93046A39.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg
Sponsored

15GTPPinCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6M
Sick deal, beautiful car. If my insurance dealings come through quicker than I expect, I will be in touch!

TheCarGuyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 Scorpion
Nice ride, though the accident history is concerning by instinct. Do you happen to have a carfax for the car? Did the Roush S/C come already on the car when you bought it, or something you added?