• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maine 2016 GT350 Transmission, TR3160 for sale in Maine

involutions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi All,
I purchased this from one of the more prominent Mustang sellers on eBay a few years ago intending to install it into my 2015 Mustang. They claimed it had around 25,000 miles on it, but I have no way to verify that. This one has NO COOLER.

After I bought it, and started looking at the cost of all the other parts and tuning required to make it work, I gave up. There is nothing wrong with this unit, as far as I know, but it's being sold as-is. I also have the driveshaft from the same car, and will include it if you want to pay the extra shipping for it. I can try disassembling the middle U-joint so it all fits on the pallet if necessary. The CV joint appears to be leaking. I think it's actually leaking from the cap because the mounting bolts were removed. But I am not sure, nor am I making any guarantees on it. Let me know if we need to work that out.

I'm willing to drive to meet a buyer, and we can work out the details of that. Otherwise, buyer will need to arrange for transportation. I can get it to a local transport company in the Bangor, Maine area.

Price is $1500 payable via cash, or money order.

Tremec 1.JPG

Tremec 2.JPG

Tremec 3.JPG

Tremec 4.JPG

Tremec 6.JPG

Tremec 8.JPG

Tremec 9.JPG

Driveshaft 1.JPG

Drive Shaft 2.JPG

Driveshaft 3.JPG
Sponsored