• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT350 Tech Pack for sale, modified

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
Looking into selling my 16 tech pack only because I have a shot at an R for MSRP. I was about to swap in the track pack transmission with coolers to make it more track ready but this seems like a better option. It is modified with american racing long tubes headers, no cats and stock mufflers. MGW shifter, Lund flex fuel tune (E85 capable), Steeda G trac brace and jacking rails, custom de-chromed headlights with LED DRLs (color changing). Has Track pack spoiler and custom roof and hood wraps (black). Car is race red, has ceramic coating and front end wrapped in sun tek PPF/clear bra.

Asking $58,000 for all mods included along with stock parts. Can decrease price if you want it stock since I would want all of these on the new R. Only selling because of this opportunity, runs great. 7111 miles. 1 track day, 1 autocross day and 1 half mile event. I'm at work and can't upload pictures currently but look me up on instagram: VUDU350 for plenty of pictures and videos of car.

Please spare me from comments about pricing or the R deal I found. But if pictures need to be posted here I can later on and feel free to ask me any questions. R wouldn't be delivered for 6-8 weeks.
Sponsored

Last edited: