• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Ecoboost Premium Performance Pack w/ Recaros

johnnie4625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboob Mustang
I have recently had the chance to purchase a dream car of mine, so I have to put my lovely Guard Metallic Ecoboost up for sale.

The car has about 23,700 kms. (14,700 miles) and it's not currently insured, so this won't go up any higher.

Been through three oil changes (first two were done by Dams Ford in Langley). Last oil change was with Mobil 1 5w30.

The car has the following modifications:

*ATP 3" catless downpipe (still have the stock downpipe)

*MAK Performance custom tune makes around 300hp and 330 lb.ft. at the wheels (about 350/380 at the flywheel on 91 octane)

*Diablosport In-Tune I2 handheld tuner; could be flashed back to stock if desired

*GFB DV+ diverter valve

*Mishimoto intercooler

*Mishimoto oil catch can

*OEM GT grille

*Whiteline transmission mount insert

It will come with two sets of wheels and tires, the summer set being Motegi MR131 (18x9 +35 offset) with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires (275/40/18), and OEM 18" wheels with the stock Goodyear all-seasons for the winter. I no longer have the OEM performance pack wheels.

I'm currently financing it, so either I sell it to pay it off ($28000CAD or $22500USD), or get somebody to take over the financing. (0% interest, 100 payments remaining @ $280CAD semi-monthly)

Please visit the craigslist ad for photos. I tried posting them here, but it's not working for some reason.
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/6218233315.html

The car is located in Surrey, BC. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: