• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey 2016 Ecoboost Premium w/Performance Package (6MT). 30k miles - $19,000

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
Hello everyone, up for sale is my 2016 Ecoboost w/Performance Package. I've owned it since it was brand new. It was daily driven for a few years, but as you can see, I don't drive a lot. Usually parked in my garage at home, or at a garage at work. It has just over 30k miles (30,180) as it sits. I will continue to drive it until it sells. Car is on the original stock summer Pirelli's. I can also include winter tires and rims I bought for it for an additional $1,000. (They cost me about $1700). The tires on the car (summer tires) have about 10,000-12,000 miles I would estimate. The winter tires have about 18,000-20,000 miles on them.

Car was never tracked. All services done at Ford dealership. I will include all service records with the car. Still under power train warranty until September 2020 or 60,000 miles.

I have a clean title on hand (car is paid off), so no BS with having to wait for bank to send you the title or anything. We can do a wire transfer for a quick, safe and easy transaction.

https://imgur.com/a/RHRJwb5

l8ju9fU.jpg

JowmgiE.jpg

SB0nJBS.jpg

GtyvQom.jpg
NE8nmyw.jpg

65fa4Ff.jpg

jfgd4A1.jpg
BHKNu6x.jpg
dDGEnRg.jpg

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Sponsored