2016 Configurator Is Up.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
A 5 min fuse pull keeps the valve open at all time, and most do this as the exhaust is heard from low rpms all the way up. As far as 1-4 all you have to do is rev the engine above 2500rpm before you shift and skips the 1-4. The 1-4 is for fuel mileage, and low rpm shifts, but is easy to work around. Also, the z28 also has the GG tax.

On a side note, I notice Fords web site shows the R gained 5 lbs, and is now listed at 3655lbs
Well ..I believe the fuse removed, may turn on a warning light on the dash..but Im sure you can figure it out. My point was you do not have to on the GT350. Secondly, I heard that the GT350 could of avoided the Gas Guzzler tax by installing the 1-4 shift. My point was; So thank God Ford just made the right decision on the gas guzzler tax. 3rd point if you go back and read it..I said the 1-4 shifts suck in traffic...I'm aware as most people are, that if you "gun the car's gas pedal" and take the RPM's up you can go into all of the gears. Lastly I never said the Z28 did not have the GG tax. I was making a point on the GT350...:cheers:
Sponsored

derpington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Well ..I believe the fuse removed, may turn on a warning light on the dash..but Im sure you can figure it out. My point was you do not have to on the GT350. Secondly, I heard that the GT350 could of avoided the Gas Guzzler tax by installing the 1-4 shift. My point was; So thank God Ford just made the right decision on the gas guzzler tax. 3rd point if you go back and read it..I said the 1-4 shifts suck in traffic...I'm aware as most people are, that if you "gun the car's gas pedal" and take the RPM's up you can go into all of the gears. Lastly I never said the Z28 did not have the GG tax. I was making a point on the GT350...:cheers:
Personally, I'd rather have to do a $5 CAGS mod to get rid of the 1-4 shift than pay the $1300 GG tax.