Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am very happy with mine as well. Seeing the VMP tuned car run 10.3 was very promising. I am leaning that direction.
My tuner, who sells and installs VMP SC's, considers their tunes very safe. Obviously not as safe as Roush but still pretty safe. Running a 10.3 while still being considered safe is incredibly impressive. My tuner didn't want me to void the Roush warranty though. Their point was why go with a Roush over "better" superchargers and void the whole point of getting a Roush?
Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
My tuner, who sells and installs VMP SC's, considers their tunes very safe. Obviously not as safe as Roush but still pretty safe. Running a 10.3 while still being considered safe is incredibly impressive. My tuner didn't want me to void the Roush warranty though. Their point was why go with a Roush over "better" superchargers and void the whole point of getting a Roush?
Because you always want more.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I got lucky and mine had an aftermarket shifter installed
shift.PNG
I'm going for this look,...........
I'm going with the red shifter ball as well to break up the triple black a bit.

394311_alt3.jpg

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
An x pipe with active exhaust is awesome....
I'm getting an aftermarket catback exhaust with the X-pipe. I didn't want the active exhaust as I would just be leaving it on the Track mode at all times anyways. That would be a waste of $3,000.
The one I'm looking at is all made/assembled in America, all 304 three inch stainless steel, all hand welded/tig welded, and sounds tits! lol

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
So I've owned a 2015 GT w/Roush blower and Lund tune for about 4 years. I was getting really excited for the new vette when I ran into a killer deal on a beautiful 2019 A10 w/ Roush blower..... I know most guys here don't prefer the Roush, but the combo I had before was a Hellcat killer and very consistent. Not to mention reliable.

This 2019 is WORLDs above the 15. The build quality alone... no panel gap.... no hood shake... better infotainment. That being said, who is the best tuner out there for the Roush kit? Anyone with a 2018-19 with a tuned Roush able to give some info as to their experience with an aftermarket tuner?
Rob over at PBD or Lund both do great tunes for boosted 18-19s, Rob tunes my 1200whp 17 Gt and has it running like a bone stock car. Let me know over at Lethalperformance.com if I can help you out with anything.

Nola504boy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
Boosted 2018 Mustang gt
New roush setup sucks, stay away from it.

OP
OP
JasinEdward

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
Unfortunately Lund will not tune for this combo... I wound up going with VMP this time around. I'll report my results as soon as I get the tune loaded. As for the Roush setup sucking, it's not as good a setup as the other blowers but I have not had an issue running a stock hellcat on the Roush tune. It can hold it's own. I just happened to luck into such a good deal on this car I couldn't pass it up. 2019 Premium PP1 with every option but magnaride, 3000 miles, Roush blower 40k out the door.... If I changed my mind and went with a different blower I'd still be under the MSRP of this car......lol

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately Lund will not tune for this combo... I wound up going with VMP this time around. I'll report my results as soon as I get the tune loaded. As for the Roush setup sucking, it's not as good a setup as the other blowers but I have not had an issue running a stock hellcat on the Roush tune. It can hold it's own. I just happened to luck into such a good deal on this car I couldn't pass it up. 2019 Premium PP1 with every option but magnaride, 3000 miles, Roush blower 40k out the door.... If I changed my mind and went with a different blower I'd still be under the MSRP of this car......lol
It’s a safe setup. VMP has a pretty good video going something 10.3 with their tune, without E85. Theres a ceiling to Roush and most people who buy Roush, like myself, don’t really care. In 2 and half years I guess I settle for a high 9 low 10’s car.
Sponsored