Sponsored

2015 Subaru WRX vs 2015 Mustang 2.3L

Jimdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado and R32 GTR
I dislike WRX's handling. Lots of understeer. Entry, mid and corner exit all understeers. Very frustrating for me. '15 is better, in this regards, compared to previous models. But unfortunately it's still there. It's part of the chassis & drivetrain Rally DNA.

Mustang handles well. Does have mild corner-entry understeer. Luckily, it's tuned like that for safety. Can be tuned for more neutral handling with addition of aftermarket parts. GT350 will be coming soon. Ford Racing will most likely sell suspension parts from that car to EB & GT customers. Plus, aftermarket will use GT350 parts as a baseline to make even better items.

New Miata looks nice. Too small for me. I'd buy it for a 4th or 5th car. 1)4dr family(wife's car). 2)truck. 3)muscle car. 4)muscle car. 5)Miata(wife's second car :))
Sponsored

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I thought only Jay Leno had this many cars.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
The WRX is amazing because of the AWD. It is an extremely fun car because of the power/weight ratio and off-the-line torque with AWD.

I'm trading mine in for a GT because it's a better 'touring' car, the interior is lightyears ahead and it's sexier than the '15 STI.

I don't think it's really a contest at this point between the two unless you want a capable out-of-the-box AutoX platform in the STI or need a smaller chassis. Pound for pound, the EB is about as expensive as the WRX feature for feature. You are trading AWD for interior and options. If you need a DD for the winter, WRX wins no contest. Otherwise, EB wins in my mind.

Sanctuary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German cars.
people actually drive those things?
Meh it was a test drive, wasn't too impressed. The looks just don't cut it either. Another note, the dealer has only sold 12 of them since they released; they're not doing so well to answer your question.

OP
OP
susko

susko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 Track
maybe you should learn how to set up a car a drive on a track. first step is to not spend 3k on suspension..

learn how to do what you are trying to do..

once again i am talking about a track!

beers
what lol
Sponsored