www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP

FiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any chance you guys can do a sound clip with factory mufflers?

FiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I sent a pm a few days ago regarding the forum discount. I'm getting the Stang Dyno tuned next week with the procharger, so my window to place an order is about to shut. Grattitude for the discount, but it may not help this time. I called and asked Tony up there if yall would do the same for Military. He swiftly responded nope. Sux that Serving a Country at War for a decade cant get you the same benifits and respect as a random forum dude.

The Game

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Here's my freshly installed Ford Racing X-Pipe purchased from CJ Pony Parts! Fast shipping guys! This is with the factory mufflers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Any chance you guys can do a sound clip with factory mufflers?
We don't as we got these after all of our stock exhausts have been replaced.

I sent a pm a few days ago regarding the forum discount. I'm getting the Stang Dyno tuned next week with the procharger, so my window to place an order is about to shut. Grattitude for the discount, but it may not help this time. I called and asked Tony up there if yall would do the same for Military. He swiftly responded nope. Sux that Serving a Country at War for a decade cant get you the same benifits and respect as a random forum dude.
I just replied to your code request. Sorry but after 5pm EST Friday my work accounts don't see me again till Monday morning. As far as the Vet discount goes we don't have anything specific for vets but most of the time the vets reach out to me as I'm a fellow Vet myself having gave 8 years to the Navy. Military discounts are not as easy to give out over the phone as they are when you walk into a store and can show proof so the guys are very cautious with that as you know all to well of those that like to benefit from our hard work and sacrifices.

So check your inbox and if you have any questions let me know.

Here's my freshly installed Ford Racing X-Pipe purchased from CJ Pony Parts! Fast shipping guys! This is with the factory mufflers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you that should help him.
Sponsored