• no

Votes: 20 95.2%

• Total voters

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
welcome to the new thread, here I would like your opinions on my ford stallion concept. I will be uploading updates as they come. please voice your opinions as i need them for my college application research essay. And please explain why if u decide you dont like it.
robert.jpg
Robert1.jpg
robert2.jpg
robert3.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
How about changing it to El Camino style?
good idea but the slogan for this is "for the ranchers who want a mustang but cant have one do to the practicality... introducing the Stallion.plus this is not a remake of the 1966 mustang ranchero. plus in my opinion it looks better as an offroad ranch truck

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
No.

It's bad enough many say S550 looks like a Fusion. I don't want them saying it's basically a truck now ;)

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I wish it were higher res. I think the truck bed needs to be a bit more roundy like the front end. Check the roundish B pillar.

OP
OP

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
i understand this but i think that if ford did this it could top the f150 in sales. it wouldnt be the first time ford has done this either the 1966 ford mustero was the first attempt.
images-56.jpeg
01-ford-mustero-628.jpg
mustero-3.jpg

brookdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang V6 Race Red
No.

It's bad enough many say S550 looks like a Fusion. I don't want them saying it's basically a truck now ;)
I think I would have to agree. Although I think it is a good idea, I just don't see it as something that could produce good enough numbers to catch on. Plus, I would think it would make it more of a city truck, and not something that could be used for the "big" jobs that trucks are used for.

OP
OP

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I think I would have to agree. Although I think it is a good idea, I just don't see it as something that could produce good enough numbers to catch on. Plus, I would think it would make it more of a city truck, and not something that could be used for the "big" jobs that trucks are used for.
it all depends on the motor and tranny

Sponsored

brookdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it all depends on the motor and tranny
I mean as in looks. I don't see it looking as a work type vehicle. Maybe more for play. If that makes sense. So I don't see it appealing to the right customer to produce enough sales. I could be totally wrong, just what I'm thinking.

OP
OP

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I mean as in looks. I don't see it looking as a work type vehicle. Maybe more for play. If that makes sense. So I don't see it appealing to the right customer to produce enough sales. I could be totally wrong, just what I'm thinking.
yeah i see what you mean but do you think it should be produced regardless of sales?

brookdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the SVT Raptor truck ford makes is like a perfect vehicle for this. It's still a big truck that is more sporty looking but it still produces. I couldn't see this being better than the Raptor.

OP
OP

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I think the SVT Raptor truck ford makes is like a perfect vehicle for this. It's still a big truck that is more sporty looking but it still produces. I couldn't see this being better than the Raptor.
ok so ur thinking more of a raptor replacement?

brookdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah i see what you mean but do you think it should be produced regardless of sales?
No, I don't think it should be produced. I don't necessarily like changing a Mustang into anything else other than a sports car. I have seen the Mustang wagon that people have created before and I just don't like it. It changes what the car is and I believe every car/truck/wagon/van should be its own. It should have it's own character and they create a "new" design/vehicle if the demand is there. Like what you are saying. People who want a mustang but need a truck. Create a new kind of truck, like the SVT Raptor, that can kind of fill that void. Hope you understand all that, haha.
Sponsored