Sponsored

2015 GT350 Mustang Options Pricing

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Sounds like to me your covering your ass for leaking info.
I wish people would just wait till the actual numbers came out so there wasn't so much crap to read through.
Of course - info showed up as a major headline on autoblog and who knows where else. Would do exactly the same being him.
Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Of course - info showed up as a major headline on autoblog and who knows where else. Would do exactly the same being him.

Exactly. It is funny he never listed a source or anything.

Though, in the forums defense we were assuming it was from the online ordering system as he previously stated there was extra info in it that he couldn't share yet.

That being said. I bet it's from the ordering system and he is covering his bases now like you say. Of course the info isn't full and is always subject to change until release by ford, but that's how forum life is. I can respect him doing a little CYA. I would too if there was any chance something would come back to bite me.

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
Seems based on a source and probably true but not complete. Lol

Did I get that right Five?
That sounds right. I bet the package pricing will be the changed as it gets closer. The pricing seems a little off anyways.

azsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Raptor
I could never own a Vette, I am not wearing plaid shorts, with Hawaiian shirt and straw hat.
LOL
Don't forget having that Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned 3 down from the top with graying chest hair boiling over and a tacky gold chain. That's what I seem to see every time I visit the panhandle of Fl

Sponsored

Rags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
With all that said. Never been in market for a limited production like this. I take it I should not even try as the production will go to high profile peeps and known collectors? I do have relatives who have a couple small dealerships but don't want to bother them if it's just a waist of time.

Thanks all.

ahddm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe
With all that said. Never been in market for a limited production like this. I take it I should not even try as the production will go to high profile peeps and known collectors? I do have relatives who have a couple small dealerships but don't want to bother them if it's just a waist of time.

Thanks all.
2015 models and some of the 2016s sure, but many will sit with greedy dealers trying to get markup for first few months before giving in.

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
I find it interesting that I posted option pricing in a different thread yesterday as a reply and it was magically turned into its own thread. A lot of people are dissecting the pricing I posted, yet nobody has bothered to ask if the pricing is factual or if it was just purely educated guessing on my part. And now there are other websites quoting these prices as gospel. Amazing how the internet works!
It's the INTERNET! I saw it on the internet so it must be true! :)

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
Cost reduction through removing a lot of the other features. No back bench and barebones for the electrical circuitry does help bring down the production cost a lot.
Remember production cost doesn't necessarily mean it lowers sales cost. Also I hate to be that guy cause I know it just brings up hate but a lower MSRP will also result in a greater ADM. My personal feelings is make the car base at 58k and have 0 ADM except on the 15, that is what I would like to see. I am fine with it being lower, but that just results in ADM and hurt feelings.

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
Well, my source for the option pricing I posted is correct at this moment in time, but those dollar amounts are certainly not finalized by Ford, so they may change. More importantly, I purposely did not start a new thread to announce them because the information that I can share isn't very complete. By that, I mean that I can't say what is in each of the packages, nor can I say if any of the options are contingent upon selecting other options. What I can say, though, is that we are very close to getting all of our questions answered directly from Ford.
It must be correct, I've seen you quoted on atleast 4 different websites already lol. I thought I already saw a comment by Ford pertaining to what you said, I will try and find it.

Sponsored

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
I think we all can agree that we hate ADM. BUT there is NO WAY to stop it. Dealers are going to charge it at the beginning of any new product (especially a new SVT product like this) as long as people are willing to pay it.
NO, we shouldn't pay it but some people (obviously) are willing to pay more for NOW service.
I don't think Ford marketing considers ADM when they price a vehicle or an option. Ford will price it to make money, to compete in the market (with the Camaro), and slot it appropriately between the Mustang GT and whatever the next super Mustang (GT500, etc) turns out to be.
Don't forget Ford dealers are not Ford. They are separate businesses. The dealers can ask whatever they want for a car and people can choose to buy it or go elsewhere. Eventually, if a car sits long enough the price will drop. Those dealers need to move cars to make money. You can always find a car like this at MSRP if you look hard enough.
If you insist on being the first to own, You gotta pay to play!
I am going to wait for a 2016 model and possibly even a get a used one depending on what's available a year or so from now. I can wait.

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
The GT350 and GT350R probably have different base MSRPs and treated as a sepperate trim
Well, from what I can see, both are the same body code and just use different package codes to separate them. The R code only shows a $3500 bump over a standard GT350. However, I cannot discern yet whether you have to order additional options when choosing the R. For example, when we order Lincoln MKZ Reserve models we have to also order a moonroof or retractable glass roof on top of the extra cost of the Reserve package. Perhaps something similar is happening with GT350 R's???

Sent from SYNC in my '14 Mustang GT...

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Seems based on a source and probably true but not complete. Lol

Did I get that right Five?
Something like that. I don't work for Ford Motor Company, but I have a decent source for info. Sometimes, I know more than I can divulge publicly. Sometimes, I have nothing new to offer. Most of the time, I'm here in the forums as a Mustang enthusiast. I've owned 8 Mustangs and get a new one every couple of years so I stay fairly active posting at a number of Mustang websites gathering and sharing info.

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I wish people would just wait till the actual numbers came out so there wasn't so much crap to read through.
Speculating is half the fun, though!!! Manufacturers love reading all the speculation, as well, as it gives them early feedback on how potential customers react to various facets of an upcoming model allowing them to sometimes make small changes before production. In that respect, forums can be thought of as "focus groups."

Sponsored