2015 GT w/ shaker Speaker Upgrades

bonz50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 50th Anniv GT
on my 2015 I plan on updating to the Sync3 with CarPlay but I would really like to update the speakers in the car. Since it's a 50th LE i dont wanna scrap the whole thing and go after market. would be nice to see what speakers would upgrade the sound quaality and maybe even if there was a way to connect an aftermarket amp for a good sub (shaker sub seems a bit weak to be honest). obviously i'd like the replacement sub/amp to be able to either fit in the stock location or be able to be hidden and appear stock. and particular speakers that people have had success with in boosting the sound quality of the stock shaker system??
Sponsored

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
With an amp for my shaker it pounds hella hard, got my mirrors shaking now lmao

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I have a 2015 LE Appearance Package. Got a rear deck speaker mounting kit from Crutchfield to install the Morel Ultra Tempo speakers and perforated the deck lid cove so more sound could pass thru, added a Zapco 2 channel amp and the LC2i DSP and upgraded the OEM sub to a Rockford Fosgate sub. The LC2i has another RCA channel output so I can add another amp (mono) to drive the sub if I want.
Rear deck mod (2).JPG
Rear Deck Speaker Upgrade (10).JPG

Sub Replace6.JPG

Rear Deck Speaker Upgrade (12).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: