• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT PP Wheels & tires

aceassassin13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
SOLD

Less than 200 miles on set off my 2015 Mustang GT PP. No TPMS included. All factory lugs included.

19 inch Ebony Black painted aluminum wheels 5*4.5 bolt pattern

Front: 19"x 9" 45mm offset
OEM Pirelli Pzero 255/40/ZR19

Rear: 19"x 9.5" 52.5mm offset.
OEM Pirelli Pzero 275/40R19
15-2015-ford-mustang-ingot-silver.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Looks like you have some competition

There is a Socal owner who works for a wheel company selling his less than 200 mile set for $1300, which is probably below true market value. But to be honest, he's much closer to it than you are... look around the internet for low mileage used tire and wheel sets (OEM or not), you're just hoping to get what you think they are worth not what the market will accept, that being said, good luck, I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP

aceassassin13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Come on fellas,
He can ask for what he wants
If you aren't interested to buy them,
why trash his thread?
Agree thanks for this.
I've sold so many wheels tires over the years this isn't my first rodeo :)

Sponsored

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Come on fellas,
He can ask for what he wants
If you aren't interested to buy them,
why trash his thread?
I was not making any attempt to trash the thread, I was simply trying to introduce a bit of realism; and you are correct, he can ask whatever he wants!

OP
OP

aceassassin13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Still got these! ! Couple offers fell thru