• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Perfomance Pack Wheels & Tires *For Sale*

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
1600 for those tires & 19" wheels & tpms & lugs is a better deal than I have seen on an equivalent package from any of the vendors.
You may or may not get asking price (as with any deal), but I can't understand why anyone would give you any grief.
Who ever buys them will not get brand new but they will keep an extra 400 - 600 in their pocket.
Ahhh, ya missed the point.... Regardless of what you think they are worth or what you want, they are still USED! check around to see what a set of used (1000+ miles) P-Zeros in that size go for! You'll find about $80 - $100 a tire, if that much. The wheels are a better bet right now, but in a few more months they won't be. Lug nuts are cheep and the TPMS can be had new for $100. I'd give a grand for the wheels shipped....

Melekith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
its just not worth the $$ to go to a tire shop and have them remove the tires and then go through the hassle of finding another buyer for the tires.
It should only cost about $12 per wheel to have the tires dismounted. Any local tire place should be able to do this for you for that cost. Just an FYI in case you have folks interested in the wheels only and you'd be willing to separate.

Personally I'm not interested, so another free bump for ya!

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
As much as I hate dealing with low ballers, separating the wheels and tires would give me twice as many items to sell, so twice as many headaches. I'm not in a bind for cash, I'd rather just wait till I get what I consider to be a fair offer from a real buyer. Appreciate the free bumps and advice though.

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
Mods...I have posted a new thread to sell these wheels due to the cluttered thread this has become. I've also lowered my price and added pictures. Please delete this thread, thanks! :)
Sponsored