• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: 2015-17 Paxton 2200SL Kit

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I am upgrading to hellion turbo and need to sell my Paxton 2200SL kit I bought new from beefcake a little over a year ago. The car is only driven in fair weather and the kit has less than 5000 miles on it. I did one oil change on the kit early and have two bottles left. I would prefer not to ship the kit and I can include the modified airbox and Fan assembly if needed. I went 9.36 at 148 on this kit a few weeks ago at 3900 lbs in my 2015 GT with long tube headers and circle d 245 3c converter. I have sold the bv57 bov so I have lowered the price and added stock bov. The kit includes the following:
1. JLT Intake kit
2. 3.48 and 3.8 Pulley
3. Stock Paxton belt, 2 new Gates green belts, one new off brand
4. Upgraded bolt clamps

I am asking 3800 for the kit. You will need to add your own injectors. I will also include modified fans and hoses knock 150 off the price if you trade me your fans and hoses which will save you time modifying those parts. I can throw in a JMS BAP for 200 as well.
IMG_4661.JPG
IMG_4660.JPG
IMG_4657.JPG
IMG_4656.JPG
IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4698.JPG
View attachment 329125
IMG_4694.JPG
IMG_4693.JPG
IMG_4692.JPG
IMG_4691.JPG
IMG_4721.JPG
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

beefyjason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Stupid question but does it come with the head unit, intercooler, pipes and couplers, coolant reservoir, hoses, throttle body adaptor, BAP, plus the extra stuff you listed? Just asking because i've seen some people just try to sell the head unit and some hoses and call it a kit.

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Stupid question but does it come with the head unit, intercooler, pipes and couplers, coolant reservoir, hoses, throttle body adaptor, BAP, plus the extra stuff you listed? Just asking because i've seen some people just try to sell the head unit and some hoses and call it a kit.
It is a complete kit minus the injectors and BAP. It has all the other parts you listed including upgraded bolt clamps. I don’t have additional pictures because it is still on the car. I bought a hellion kit and I am not going to pull the Paxton until I get a buyer or my hellion kit is delivered. If a local buyer wants they can come hear it run and go for a ride. I have a JMS BAP I can throw in for 200 bucks. You can get injectors for about 600 bucks. You also don’t need a BAP on the 3.8 pulley.

Sponsored

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
The kit is still for sale and the price is reduced to 3800 with stock BOV.

Sponsored

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2012 Raptor
best prices shipped to 78596?

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I am going to try to sell it locally a bit longer before I ship it. I am not comfortable taking paypal and I think shipping would be 200 or more.

Skyrm_da

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Do you know how much power the car made? I’m interested. I just need to look into a fuel system. I already have the injectors.

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Do you know how much power the car made? I’m interested. I just need to look into a fuel system. I already have the injectors.
It made 795 without the 2018 intake on my car on the 3.48. With the intake it should be making about 850. I ran the car on 93 with a BAP and a 3.6 pulley. With the 3.48 pulley you will most likely need a fuel system and E85 or 93 and octanium. I would be glad to discuss it with you if you PM me your phone number and name.
Sponsored