• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

20" Vip Modular Vr08 *concave model* w/ tires

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Performance Pack 2
Can any one see the pictures up? Or are they gone ? Idk if it's just my computer
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Price on receipt is 35% off for sponsorship, so add 35% to 6200 for actual cost. Will only be up forsale for the rest of November, If they don't sell in rebuilding them.

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I don't think they would sit on the car right with out atleast a 1" drop, I'll throw my springs in free if you buy them :D
Sharman, I was out for business this past week or so. I am still interested in the wheels. The color combo is a little tough on anything but a black car and the chip would bug the hell out of me so I would be getting it fixed. $3,500 is a decent discount off the MSRP but I just don't want to shell out that much cash and don't want to low ball. I'd only be able go $2000-$2200 cash. However, I've got an ARH long tube header set, brand new, out of box if you would be interested in a trade. Will be posting the ARH headers for trade on the site when I get some pictures this weekend, hopefully. This link shows the exact kit. http://www.americanmuscle.com/arh-catted-178-lt-headers-xpipe-3in-2015gt.html.

No disrespect, just throwing it out there. Also, my car has Eibach sportlines already. Only interested in the wheels.

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
That rear fitment is fucking perfect.

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sharman, I was out for business this past week or so. I am still interested in the wheels. The color combo is a little tough on anything but a black car and the chip would bug the hell out of me so I would be getting it fixed. $3,500 is a decent discount off the MSRP but I just don't want to shell out that much cash and don't want to low ball. I'd only be able go $2000-$2200 cash. However, I've got an ARH long tube header set, brand new, out of box if you would be interested in a trade. Will be posting the ARH headers for trade on the site when I get some pictures this weekend, hopefully. This link shows the exact kit. http://www.americanmuscle.com/arh-catted-178-lt-headers-xpipe-3in-2015gt.html.

No disrespect, just throwing it out there. Also, my car has Eibach sportlines already. Only interested in the wheels.
I dmed you just so you know, let me know what you think
Thanks brother

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sharman_S550 said:
I know the color combo isn't for everyone, and the chip is annoying but it isn't no bigger then a rock chip from driving on them daily.

These wheels were retailed for above 8000 I'm not talking about the price you see on that receipt.. These are serious quality wheels... Not vossen... Not any other wheels you see on any of these s550s on here. I can't promise you'll never see 3 piece Vip modulars on a mustang EVER.

You're asking me to except not even 4K worth... I mean honestly I'm not trying to sound shitty but that's seriously low balling my low ball price....

I simply couldn't do the trade plus cash unless it was 2500 minimum, I'm that much away from my next set of wheels. And I have no need for the headers, i probably would try and sell them over installing them.

With that being said I hope you can consider my counter offer. I'm not trying to sound shitty man I've had these up for a while now and everyone comes back to me with a 2000 dollar offer.. You get what you pay for, do me one favor and look on Vip modulars website and read there about section and then tell me if you think these are worth 2k...
Wheels look great, your offer is just too high for me. Offer stands if you change your mind. For the price, I'd keep them if I were you and rebuild, as you mentioned.

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wheels look great, your offer is just too high for me. Offer stands if you change your mind. For the price, I'd keep them if I were you and rebuild, as you mentioned.
How about 2300 atleast, work with me here

Also won two best of show trophies with the wheels just throwing that out there lol
:first:

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the header kit is only 1700 right now :p

Sponsored

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I definitely willing to work with you. It's clear the MSRP and value of these wheels. For my purposes, track time is important. These being show wheels carry a premium that I'm not willing to cover. For instance, I can grab some HRE Flowform FF15s for $3200 20x10 and 20x11 brand new. Wrap them in Nittos and I'm looking at $4600, brand new, lighter, no wear on tires, nor blemishes on the wheels. For these reasons, the best I can do on your set up is $2200 cash. Again, no disrespect, I'm well aware I'm looking for the bargain of the century. I'd keep them if I were you, tough to get the money out of something so custom.

Keep in mind, despite the price and how cheap you're willing to let them go for, it's an interesting color combo. They look great none the less but still, it's not a solid color like all black or polished etc. I hope you sell them fast so you can move onto the next set of wheels. GLWS!

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I definitely willing to work with you. It's clear the MSRP and value of these wheels. For my purposes, track time is important. These being show wheels carry a premium that I'm not willing to cover. For instance, I can grab some HRE Flowform FF15s for $3200 20x10 and 20x11 brand new. Wrap them in Nittos and I'm looking at $4600, brand new, lighter, no wear on tires, nor blemishes on the wheels. For these reasons, the best I can do on your set up is $2200 cash. Again, no disrespect, I'm well aware I'm looking for the bargain of the century. I'd keep them if I were you, tough to get the money out of something so custom.
2200 cash and that kit and I will accept if you make the drive. Sound good?

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can people please stop Pm'ing about buying my wheels for 2200... They are not for sale cheaper then 3000 cash FIRM

Please and thanks

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Sounds like a deal to me, if I were the other guy I'd take it. What he said is true, it's hard to price something custom, but that shouldn't mean the value should be low. IMO it should raise the value as it's hard to get/not common.

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi Sharman, I can't do the $2200 and headers if your cash price is $3000. Be better off selling the headers first and taking your cash offer. I should know after this weekend. Thanks.
Sponsored