• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

20" Vip Modular Vr08 *concave model* w/ tires

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Performance Pack 2
Normal daily wear and tear, 3000 with or with out tires 60-70% tread

Comes with eibach sport lines, and possibly the lugs if bought ASAP

Vip Modular Vr08 (concave)
20x10 +27
20x11 +37
Two tone faces matte black/ gloss black accent
Copper lips
Copper hardware
Flat black inner barrel
Bridgestone potenza s001
Around 2k miles on both wheels and tires
275/30/20
305/30/20
*small pinky nail size curb on rear pass side*

Asking 3500 for them, retail is above 6 I have the receipt incase anyone wants to see it. Prefer not to ship but will, you pay shipping and fees if using PayPal. Won't find any 3 piece concave wheels that cheap with tires!

Car is sitting on eibach sport lines

Sponsored

Last edited:

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Do you experience rubbing with this set up? Is that why you are removing them? Do you have any extra camber on the rear to make them fit? I am in the Philadelphia area and willing to pick up.

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you experience rubbing with this set up? Is that why you are removing them? Do you have any extra camber on the rear to make them fit? I am in the Philadelphia area and willing to pick up.

Thanks,
Mike
0 rubbing I'm taking them off because I'm going wide body, so I need new wheels :/ and there is no camber adjustment for the rear on 2015s. So no I don't have any extra camber, everything is still stock besides the springs. Which also will be for sale :D. If you wanna meet I could probably meet half way

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
0 rubbing I'm taking them off because I'm going wide body, so I need new wheels :/ and there is no camber adjustment for the rear on 2015s. So no I don't have any extra camber, everything is still stock besides the springs. Which also will be for sale :D. If you wanna meet I could probably meet half way
The stock rears on the S550 do have camber adjustment. Just wanted to make sure false information isn't being spread. Good luck with your sale!

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
DarkSubRosa, you have the same size set up, right? 20x10 and 20x11. Did you have any issues with rubbing?

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
DarkSubRosa, you have the same size set up, right? 20x10 and 20x11. Did you have any issues with rubbing?
I'll chime in too.

I have 20x10 +33 and 20x11 +45 running 285/35/20 and 305/35/20 Goodyear F1 Supercar G:2's and I have zero rubbing.

My rear camber is set between -1.5 and -1.8.

You can see the wheels and tires in my build thread linked in my signature.

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The stock rears on the S550 do have camber adjustment. Just wanted to make sure false information isn't being spread. Good luck with your sale!
Stock bolts do not allow you to go past -1.75 that's not more then stock. That's what I was stating. While "stock" camber bolts but thank you

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mtb I have to be honest with you if you don't have atleast lowering springs I would not buy these

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think they would sit on the car right with out atleast a 1" drop, I'll throw my springs in free if you buy them :D

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not really, I only rub when it's completely maxed out on a hard transition and even then it is just barely, and it's on the front not the rear.

Sponsored

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stock bolts do not allow you to go past -1.75 that's not more then stock. That's what I was stating. While "stock" camber bolts but thank you
Ah, cool. It read like you were saying that there is no way to adjust camber in the rear on a stock car. You can get back to factory specs in the back with some adjustable toe links when lowered without an issue. I had the same issue before I got the Steeda toe links where my rear camber was horrible and ran out of adjustment on the stock rear camber adjustment on the upper arm. Those are some crazy looking lug covers.

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah, cool. It read like you were saying that there is no way to adjust camber in the rear on a stock car. You can get back to factory specs in the back with some adjustable toe links when lowered without an issue. I had the same issue before I got the Steeda toe links where my rear camber was horrible and ran out of adjustment on the stock rear camber adjustment on the upper arm. Those are some crazy looking lug covers.
I have no problem? Idk I run stock everything beside eibach sport lines. There's nothing out that bad on my car, just the natural camber from the drop. And there actually lugs :D not covers

OP
OP
Sharman_S550

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Keep in mind, despite the price and how cheap you're willing to let them go for, it's an interesting color combo. They look great none the less but still, it's not a solid color like all black or polished etc. I hope you sell them fast so you can move onto the next set of wheels. GLWS!

I'm personally holding out for MRR FS01 wheels [emoji51]. But these are beautiful dude.
Sponsored