• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT ..

Hammerhead13579

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium PP1 GT
I will start the bidding at 40k.

If nobody else bids I am not buying it though, lol, I am good with my car.

Chiweenie/Pit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
I’ve been searching everywhere for this type
Of build. I wanted under 20k miles only, but I may be willing to bend on mileage so long as it’s reflected in the asking price. Do you have a price in mind? I’m a serious cash buyer. No banks or loans. Thanks, Brian

OP
OP
Jperez228

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
I’ve been searching everywhere for this type
Of build. I wanted under 20k miles only, but I may be willing to bend on mileage so long as it’s reflected in the asking price. Do you have a price in mind? I’m a serious cash buyer. No banks or loans. Thanks, Brian
The milage is actually below average for a 2019, however as i mentioned on the post i don't have a price in mind. If you want to message me your offer we can further discuss.

The purpose of this post really is to gauge the market and see the consensus on a price.

Sponsored

Chiweenie/Pit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
The milage is actually below average for a 2019

The purpose of this post really is to gauge the market and see the consensus on a price.
I can appreciate what you’re saying, but I already know what this exact type of boosted w/supporting mods build is going for. As I said, I’m looking for low miles (I’m aware of national averages for daily driver vehicles) but will consider higher. I’ll continue looking and if you come up with a price after you figure out the market, hit me back. Your car is undoubtedly a smart build, and badass looking. Keep me in mind.

OP
OP
Jperez228

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
I can appreciate what you’re saying, but I already know what this exact type of boosted w/supporting mods build is going for. As I said, I’m looking for low miles (I’m aware of national averages for daily driver vehicles) but will consider higher. I’ll continue looking and if you come up with a price after you figure out the market, hit me back. Your car is undoubtedly a smart build, and badass looking. Keep me in mind.
If you know what the market is worth, then what would be your offer?

Jasonb543

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Market is at 37k and dropping weekly.

GLWS or keeping it.
Tell the 1st poster you'll take him up on that 40k offer and watch how fast the excuses start.

Chiweenie/Pit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
If you know what the market is worth, then what would be your offer?
I’ll offer you 40. I’m going against my low mileage and leather (premium only) stipulation, because your car is admittedly sweet and mostly what I’m looking for. We’d have to talk on the phone a lot more about particulars and details. But that’s about where these cars are right now. The S650 and another year gone by is going to apply down pressure. I need to look out for me. Just being honest. You should post some interior photos. 👍🏻

collibr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I’ll offer you 40. I’m going against my low mileage and leather (premium only) stipulation, because your car is admittedly sweet and mostly what I’m looking for. We’d have to talk on the phone a lot more about particulars and details. But that’s about where these cars are right now. The S650 and another year gone by is going to apply down pressure. I need to look out for me. Just being honest. You should post some interior photos. 👍🏻
$40K is a fair deal all day long.
Sponsored