Shamlan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shamlan
Vehicle(s)
GT PP '16
How about that?

And note that: it was mentioned somewhere the rear valence of 18' will fit 15'-17' with no issues.

If so, how about the active one? I don't see a big reason to exclude it. it may needs a little wiring work to running fine with remote rather than physical wiring to the cabin.

Any thoughts, experience or ideas?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
How about that?

And note that: it was mentioned somewhere the rear valence of 18' will fit 15'-17' with no issues.

If so, how about the active one? I don't see a big reason to exclude it. it may needs a little wiring work to running fine with remote rather than physical wiring to the cabin.

Any thoughts, experience or ideas?
The whole rear bumper cover will fit. The valence won't fit directly.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Wiring the active exhaust function seems like a pain and/or near impossible and seems easier to just get an aftermarket "active" exhaust if that's what you're after.

IMO if you're going to bother going with a dual tip valence/bumper, you might as well go with the 13-14 GT500 quads. Sound is exponentially better than the 18 non active mufflers and the whole wiring in active mufflers (which still don't sound as good as the GT500s) doesn't seem worth it.

I'm hoping someone can chime in a say that wiring and using the active exhaust is a simple as plug and play.

OP
OP
Shamlan

Shamlan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shamlan
Vehicle(s)
GT PP '16
Wiring the active exhaust function seems like a pain and/or near impossible and seems easier to just get an aftermarket "active" exhaust if that's what you're after.
Quite mode that's why :)
Sponsored