18+ Front Bumper Upgrade

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
So…had a little accident this weekend. Was washing the car and the dog jumped on my back leg and scared the hell out of me while I was blow down the car with a pressure washing 🤦🏼‍♂️. Had no intention of doing a bumper but I’m just too damn ocd. I could have mine repainted really it just a quarter inch spot…I could touch it up but it’s going to bother the hell out of me. SO… if I’m going to have to have a bumper repainted it might as well be a new one. I’ve seen the 500 conversion, I’ve thought about it, if I do it I’m going to color match the center cross bar but I wanted to check with you all as so many companies make them. Who is putting out the best quality bumpers and what other styles look nice on the 18+? I’d prefer to support an American company even if the price is a little more. So if any of you out there have an 18+ with a face life post up a photo. I’d like to see how they look. My car is a pp1 and I’d like it to work with the pp1 belly pan.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
No one has done a face lift?

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
No one has done a face lift?
Lots of face-lift Conversions the gt 500 or 350 ..there is a lot you can do to stock 18+ front end ..I Recently damaged my front splitter so I decided to change things up. with the cervini set up ,and mixture of mmd parts with vinyl today .
20210512_001238.jpg
20210512_001418.jpg
Sponsored