$158K.. WUT ? LOL.

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
So that’s a base car ($80K USD) and they want $107K .
Make the $91K car I was offered seem like a deal . LOL

Chris2020GT500

Reaction score
Website
www.udemy.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 / 2019 TrackHawk
I am honestly not surprised, I was negotiating a black GT500 which had a $30K ADM and managed to bring them down however, I ended up finding my current Oxford White GT500 which had the Recaros and IMO flowed better with the black components.

Prior to me buying mine, it had a 20K ADM however, since I traded in my Z06, I made enough and negotiated the dealer down to end up paying no ADM. I previously thought I paid $5K however, I looked over my paperwork and actually only paid MSRP.

Dealers are taking full advantage of the chip situation, I've been to a few dealers looking for a daily driver and "normal" cars are being marked up. Needless to say, I just walk away as I am not paying ADM for a regular daily driver.

66GT350PS

Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2011 Shelby GT350, 1966 Shelby GT350
I have never paid over list on any my Shelbys or other Ford Performance model vehicles over the last fifty-five years. Most were acquired when the first batches were delivered to the dealer. Dealership 25-35K markup is not my style as I do not pay extra beyond for base price price for lunch or cars!. But others with the got-to-have-it now syndrome will pay and have major regret at the time of resale. I pay in full (no financing) at MSRP or less and make my deal at the end of the month when the dealer has major expenses, lease and rent, taxes, bank loans, payroll, etc. :sunglasses:

Advertisement

51 - American Racing Headers - 1

Advertisement