Sponsored

150 shot dyno video! Thanks Ken Bjonnes!

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Special thanks to Ken Bjonnes at Palm beach dyno for the awesome customer service and tune!! Cant say enough good things about my experience, highly recommend Ken :headbang:. Also thank you to lethal performance for hooking me up with the nitrous express plate kit! The car put down 545 HP and 575 TQ on a 150 shot on pump gas. Mods are jlt intake, sct 4, and borla catback. Its a gt pp manual, enjoy :cheers:

Sponsored

PandaPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
Awesome! Thinking about doing the same setup since I rarely have enough room to get on it with my normal commute. Have you had a chance to spray it on the street? I'm curious how our cars handle all that instant torque on the road.

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
I'm a big fan of nitrous. I've skinned many an ass with it, and gotten beat by cars with it too. I just worry about something causing the tune to close the throttle while the car is being sprayed. That results in very high flow intake manifolds and extra hood bulges.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
So glad to see more people on the bottle. Really contemplating doing this soon. How does it run at wot on just motor?

Sponsored

FLSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red w/ Whip 2.9 737/553
Special thanks to Ken Bjonnes at Palm beach dyno for the awesome customer service and tune!! Cant say enough good things about my experience, highly recommend Ken :headbang:. Also thank you to lethal performance for hooking me up with the nitrous express plate kit! The car put down 545 HP and 575 TQ on a 150 shot on pump gas. Mods are jlt intake, sct 4, and borla catback. Its a gt pp manual, enjoy :cheers:

good numbers.... in Florence also:D

OP
OP

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looks good! Are you local or did you make the trip from SC?
I grew up in south florida, ft lauderdale, but I got transferred a year ago to South Carolina for work. Visit the family a lot so just took advantage and had Ken tune it last time I was down.

OP
OP

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Awesome! Thinking about doing the same setup since I rarely have enough room to get on it with my normal commute. Have you had a chance to spray it on the street? I'm curious how our cars handle all that instant torque on the road.
Thanks man! Yea I have spayed a couple of time on the highway. It gets pretty sporty if you spray in 2nd gear specially with the 3:73s. When I spray in 3rd its not bad at all, still spins but it doesn't get crazy.

So glad to see more people on the bottle. Really contemplating doing this soon. How does it run at wot on just motor?
Car made 418 hp on motor on the NA tune. On the nitrous tune not spraying id say it would be close to 390-395 ish. Not bad at all I love it.

OP
OP

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
good numbers.... in Florence also:D
Thanks man! Thats awesome, are there any mustang meets in florence? I moved here about a year ago for work. Have seen a lot of mustangs driving around town. If you want to meet up sometime and go to the track or something just give me a shout. always looking for an excuse to drive the car

Sponsored

lil=john

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford ranger

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
I'm a big fan of nitrous. I've skinned many an ass with it, and gotten beat by cars with it too. I just worry about something causing the tune to close the throttle while the car is being sprayed. That results in very high flow intake manifolds and extra hood bulges.
If you are activating using a drive by wire switch, when the throttle closes, nitrous and fuel are shut off to the nozzle.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Nitrous... So many things to go wrong with catastrophic results. My previous 03 drag car ran nitrous for a little while. Had mega redundant safeties. Glad your happy with your setup, and the 150 shot giving you pretty much exactly 150 more ponies.
Sponsored