S550, e36 m3 , s2000
Happy to hear
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
It's stupid financially if you extend your debt another 3-4 years. If you are at 0% financing it's perfectly fine. If you don't increase your debt in any way, go nuts. Even having the same payment means that you are paying that much more in interest for however long you extended your loan.

I get it though. Cars are not an inherently logical purchase for us enthusiasts.
That’s probably why I said that bit about it not putting you upside down. ;)

Mustang Mitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Sterling Grey Mustang GT
Wait for the 19’s to come out and you will get an even better deal on an 18’. Thats what i am doing, plus trading in my 11’.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
I was considering a ‘what-if’ earlier today; what if Ford releases a flat plane 5.0 for the GT in 2020.

In that case it becomes similar to the tech gadget syndrome; there will always be something better next year. But with vehicles (cars, not so much with motorcycles) the initial investment is greater.

Does someone trade up every couple of years? Not with the way values seem to plummet on new cars.

Lots of questions.

_

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I was considering a ‘what-if’ earlier today; what if Ford releases a flat plane 5.0 for the GT in 2020.

In that case it becomes similar to the tech gadget syndrome; there will always be something better next year. But with vehicles (cars, not so much with motorcycles) the initial investment is greater.

Does someone trade up every couple of years? Not with the way values seem to plummet on new cars.

Lots of questions.

_
These cars are becoming like iphones. They don't give you too much at once....just enough to get you playing the what if game.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I went and looked at a Royal Crimson with PP as well. Loved the color, love the new lower front fascia. I do not like the 2018 hood at all from any angle. As I drove my 2015 Limited Edition down to the dealer to talk trade I just realized how much i still loved this 3 yr old car with just over 20k miles. I paid sticker for her at a time that others were paying more. the new car was gonna be more than my LE. I just couldn't do it.....
Sponsored