• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee 14.4" Tesla Android Radios FS

ammoman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ammo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium, PP1, Manual, Magneride
The older I get, the harder it is for me to see the 8" radio on my 2019 Mustang GT Premium. I first ordered the 14.5" Tesla Android Radio for AliExpress - 8 core 128GB. While I loved the large screen and wireless CarPlay, I ran into a problem - the 'Auto' climate control feature didn't work right. After working with the seller, they weren't able to get it to work properly. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805892758516.html

Disappointed, I ordered nearly the same radio from AutoTecPro, but it included an optional integration with the Sync 3 system. I hoped that integration would resolve the issue, but it did not - the stereo had the same underlying issue. https://autotecpro.com/product/ford...d-11-gps-bt-wifi-carplay-android-auto-4g-lte/

I ended up buying and installing the Alpine Ilx-F511. While it cost more, is smaller and doesn't look as integrated into the car, it works with the auto feature as well as the wireless CarPlay that I wanted.

So I'm selling the two other radios. $500 for the first radio (non-sync3 integration) and $700 for the second (sync3 integration). Both still have the factory screen protector on them.

First radio:
Ali1.jpg

Ali2.jpg

Second radio:
Can1.jpg

Can2.jpg

Can3.jpg
Sponsored