• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Canada - Ontario FS: $550 Shipped Aftermarket Infotainment Sync3/AndroidOS/Carplay/AndroidAuto

overd0sed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Selling for a friend (we both traded in our cars early May, I sold my other info already)
-Bought in January 2020
-Fully working Youtube, Google Chrome, Android Auto, Apple Carplay, 1:1 Full Sync 3 system
-Full touch screen climate control or use your buttons even for base car with 4" screen
-No lag whatsoever as seen on video, can prove video was taken in March 2020, Snapdragon processor 4GB ram
-There is no chinese or faulty coding, English only as seen on video

-ONLY works on 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 models (any trim), will not work on 2019 plus due to backup camera wires

$550CAD paypal, shipping included by UPS Canada
If you live in Toronto feel free to pick it up and I'll help you with installation
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How do you install this? Its like a mix between the base bezel and the premium. I'm interested in upgrading but not sure how to install.