Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Had a great night at PBIR, it's rare I get to run at my home track, it's even more rare to set a new PB and do it on my Dad's B-day. It was a fun family time at the track, the way I was raised. My sister "Stang Girl" caught it all on tape, thanks Tiff!

[ame]

[ame]
10.79.jpg
Sponsored

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Damn nice runs man. Your car is very quick. Congrats on new pb

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
Looks like most of the mods are in the suspension as the 60 foot time sure shows it. Awes9me times for a na car. Cool to see some people running in the 10s instead of chasing dyno numbers!

I love this setup!

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Nice work! She leaves hard. That's a quality time slip, top to bottom. The guys over on camaro6 say your car is a gutted can that runs on pixie dust and unicorn piss LOL.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
How much does the car weigh without you in it. (Race weight)

OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
How much does the car weigh without you in it. (Race weight)
3,730 lbs with me in it. I think it will be hard to find another 100lbs to remove within reason.
If I go to carbon fiber seats, I'll have to add a 100 lb+ rollbar to attach the seats to, so that is a wash, and a couple thousand dollars. Not that I won't do it lol.
It will definitely be hard from this point forward to shed weight.

OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice work! She leaves hard. That's a quality time slip, top to bottom. The guys over on camaro6 say your car is a gutted can that runs on pixie dust and unicorn piss LOL.
People will always say something to explain away performance lol. They really won't like it when I launch harder!
That being said I weigh 3,730 lbs with me in the car. I still have the stock interior, when at the track I remove the passenger seat.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
3,730 lbs with me in it. I think it will be hard to find another 100lbs to remove within reason.
If I go to carbon fiber seats, I'll have to add a 100 lb+ rollbar to attach the seats to, so that is a wash, and a couple thousand dollars. Not that I won't do it lol.
It will definitely be hard from this point forward to shed weight.
Stock long block? (Rods, pistons, compression? Any port work? Cams? 5.0 or 5.2 heads?
This is what I love!!!! a bad ass NA small tire car !!!!
Awesome.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Stock long block? (Rods, pistons, compression? Any port work? Cams? 5.0 or 5.2 heads?
This is what I love!!!! a bad ass NA small tire car !!!!
Awesome.
Stock long block and NO porting, I have 20K miles on the car/trans/engine. The ONLY internal change is the opg's, and as we know that doesn't add any power.
I do shift at 8,100 rpms, I have a Circle D 5c 4K stall converter, which along with the Lund Tune and BMR suspension goodies, help make the numbers come together.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Stock long block and NO porting, I have 20K miles on the car/trans/engine. The ONLY internal change is the opg's, and as we know that doesn't add any power.
I do shift at 8,100 rpms, I have a Circle D 5c 4K stall converter, which along with the Lund Tune and BMR suspension goodies, help make the numbers come together.
Stock cams?!?!?
Your telling me other than having to break the gasket seal for the OPG install the internals are all stock??? Sweet mother Jesus.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Congrats on your new slip.

There is another way to remove 200lbs however youd lose all your suspension you currently bought. Youd get new axles, near rear brakes, shocks etc. Watsons 9inch rear end kit removes 170lbs of it. Their front suspension kit removes another 30. It'd cost you about 12g though. Im going this way myself, eventually.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on your new slip.

There is another way to remove 200lbs however youd lose all your suspension you currently bought. Youd get new axles, near rear brakes, shocks etc. Watsons 9inch rear end kit removes 170lbs of it. Their front suspension kit removes another 30. It'd cost you about 12g though. Im going this way myself, eventually.
He has the Watson k member and 4 wheels aerospace brakes
Sponsored